Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Deconstructing Sketch #31!


 Hello....
It's time for another amazing
 Deconstructing Sketch
 
This is my card for this week...




 And this is Jen's awesome sketch...

I have to say this sketch is perfect for when you want
to use an image OR just a sentiment... LOVE it!!


 I used one of Kraftin' Kimmie's Christmas sentiments
for this card. The papers are from MME's Lost and Found
 "Union Square" 6x6 paper pad, which I LOVE btw!!



The border punch is from Fiskars and the flower punches
are from EK Sucess.



 I finished the inside of the card with more of the gorgeous papers and
border punch and stamped an Hero Arts "Merry Christmas" sentiment
down the bottom.


If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your 
blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz.



Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the
Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!




  Thanks For Looking! 



1 comment :

Jen Shults said...

Donna, I've got to tell you that your sentiment only cards are always absolutely perfect. There's just something about your style that is perfect for them. There isn't one thing I would change or add to this. FANTASTIC!