Thursday, December 22, 2011

DS #32 - Happy Birthday To You...


 
 This is my last post before the big man in red comes
to us all on Sunday so I want to wish you all a very Merry
Christmas and I hope that your day is filled with lots of
love and laughter... 

So, this is my card for The Deconstructing Sketch number 32!!




 And this is Jen's awesome sketch...


 I made this card for a very good friend of Andy's... And mine
of course. His birthday is the day after Christmas so he gets
double pressie's. ;0)

The papers are from MME's Lost and Found Two's "Breeze"
6x6 paper pad. The border punch is from EK Success and I used
some liquid pearls to highlight the top of the border.



Instead of putting a big girlie bow on this "masculine" card
I decided to go with something a bit more manly... Or 
something along those lines!



 I finished the card off inside with more of the gorgeous papers.


If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your 
blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz.


Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the
Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!



  Thanks For Looking! 
 Merry Christmas



4 comments :

tracey said...

Your birthday card is stunning Donna. Enjoy the festive season.

Dotty Jo said...

Very stylish! Love the warm colour comb. Happy Christmas Donna, Jo x

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful! Happy Holidays!
Shanna

Jen Shults said...

Donna this is amazing! I love the browns on this and how warm the whole thing is! Merry Christmas!! :)