Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Deconstructing Sketch #30!



 Happy Thursday!

It's time for another amazing
 Deconstructing Sketch

 Can you believe that we have reached 30 already?!!
I have no idea where that time went...Let alone that it's
 Christmas in two weeks time arhhhhh!!! AND I still
haven't finished my shopping yet!!

 Anywho your not here to listen to my Xmas woes...
Here is my card for this week...



 And this is Jen's AMAZING sketch!!
You have to agree that with a little imagination you could 
really go to town with this one!!


With this card I sort of stepped out of my comfort zone a bit. 
I Just DID...No planning at all... I just went with what
felt right at the time... Am I happy with the results? Yes and no.
Am I happy I did it this way...definitely, this card is me...


 
 I used one of Krista Smith's "Saturated Canary" digi's
 This one is called Christmas Angel. The papers are from
MME's Lost and Found Christmas 6x6 paper pad. the border
 punch is from Martha Stewart. And I coloured her in with
 my Prisma pencils.


If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your 
blog or to an online gallery and link it back Jen's blog to Inlinkz.


Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the
Deconstructed Sketch Design Team has made!





 Thanks For Looking! 


2 comments :

Jen Shults said...

This is fantastic!!! I love love love your paper piecing and coloring and this image... just too cute. Gorgeous hon!! LY!!

tracey said...

I LOVE your card Donna. It is absolutely gorgeous. Your photography skills are amazing too.