Saturday, August 20, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #92 - Make a Spooky Card!!




 Hey, it's day 3 of the
Kraftin' Kimmie August
"Halloween" Release
AND
it's also Saturday...Which means it's time for another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

Today the girls and I are sharing with you some absolutely
amazing Halloween images from our amazing artist 
Annie Rodrigue... You are going to LOVE them...
 
And today's challenge
"Make A Spooky Card"
is being hosted by our very talented and extremely 
sweet Krafty Boss lady Kimmie. Kimmie, the amazing lady that
she is would like you to get out your Halloween images and 
join the Krafty Girls in making a spooky card!!!
 
Ok...So here goes... 
This is my card featuring the very disturbed and quirky 
"Potion Master"



 This image, one of 6 that Annie has designed is my sons favourite.
When he first saw it he said that I had to get get it...I think it's the eyes...
What do you think?...LOL!!

The papers are from Best Creation Inc and is called "Haunted".
I used the Deconstrucing Sketch 14 as a start and just went from there.



 I coloured in the Potion Master with my Prisma pencils.
She also comes with 2 sentiment's "We've Got Chemistry"
and "Let's Brew Up Some Fun".

Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
"Spooky Card"...Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very scary new image that Kimmie
  has featured on her card today...Also, Kimmie is giving away
to 2 lucky people 3 images of Annie's new stamps...
All you have to do is visit the rest of the girls and maybe leave 
them some love and a comment...The more you comment
the more chance you have of winning!!!

Please come back tomorrow and join us for the
Kraftin' Kimmie August "Halloween" Release Blog Hop!!
We have some amazing creations to share with you!!!
 
 
 Thanks For Looking!!




30 comments :

Amanda R said...

Love the purple in his hair and he definitely has a crazy look on is face. Great card!

Card Couture said...

I think this is possibly my favourite image from the collection. Mad scientists rock. She has crazy hair, and I love that you coloured it purple.
A really great card, love everything about it!

Jennie

Brigitte said...

I LOVE her hair!!! Spooktacular card!!!
Brigitte

Unknown said...

I love the alternative colors. Nice and bright! a very fun card

Dotty Jo said...

This is great Donna! Jo x

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the fun layers and papers you paired with him, he's just creepy cute!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you colored her. She is very cute!

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Awesome card! Love the colouring :)

Аня said...

Love the colors and the image is great!

Amy said...

This is such an awesome card, love her purple hair...it totally suits her!

gobeagirl said...

I am still laughing. I just love her mad scientest look to her. She is just fantastic and like Amanda I am so loving the purple in her hair. Great card. Love it. Hugs, Lisa G

Debbie S. said...

Love your use of the bright neon green to accent your coloring. Great card.

Kris said...

Love this card and her purple hair! Very Cute.

Tracy said...

This is a great card and I love the image of the chemistry. Could go well for a chemistry srpabook page... Love the messed up hair and your colouring job.

Shazza said...

this is a great image, love the card x

Riikka Kovasin said...

Such a funny card!

Jenny said...

Haha- those eyes are definately spook-tacular;) I love this stamp!! Great job:)

Christy said...

So cute, so cute, love the phrase and the adorable protective glasses!

Merkku said...

really funny caracter and a card!

Nancy Ball said...

Very cute card with great Hallowe'en colours.

Heidi Brawley said...

this is soooo cool! love it!
Hugs!

Kim Swenson said...

She is so fun! Great job!

Wilfreda said...

This is adorable. I really like how colorful it is.

Jill Angel said...

LOL love the mad scientist! You did a wonderful job on this card! TFS!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

Sparkly Engineer said...

Purple hair is so cute. neat card.

JessicaK said...

Fantastic Prisma work here, she looks fantastic and appropriately spoooooky

Sanne said...

Great colours! I really like the way you coloured the image! I will join this challenge, I love Halloween!

Hugs Sanne

Anonymous said...

ouch, the colors is just so... gooey... really scary...

Love Mickaela

Michele Boyer said...

EEEEEK! I LOVE that purple hair! lol. SOOO cute!

Jennie Lin Black said...

AAAAHHHHH... love the stamp but I absolutely love love love the sentiment... I say that to BF all the time.. found his halloween image/sentiment! LOL... Jennie