Friday, August 19, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie August Release Krafty Peek....Day Two!


Today is day two of
Kraftin Kimmie's August
"Halloween"
Release Krafty Peek's!!!
 
Our amazing and very talented artist, Emilie Goulet has 5
new images for the August "Halloween" Release so after you have
taken a look at my card head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Blog 
and see what the wonderful Krafty Girls and Krafty Guest have
to share with you today!!
 
Now, I am really excited to introduce you to
.... Kreepy Kitty!!!


 
 He's SO CUTE!!! I absolutely love this image.. Can you tell?!
The papers are from MME's Haunted collection and are called
"Spider's"and "Spooky Words". Kreepy Kitty comes with the
sentiment "Have a Purrfect Halloween"....



 I coloured in Kreepy Kitty in with my Prisma pencils and 
then went around him using black chalk to give it a night time
feel....I really hope it does!



 I then stamped him again inside the card and finished it off with
more papers and a few bats from my EK Success bat border punch.


We have two more days of sharing Kimmie's new
  August "Halloween" Stamp Release so make sure you
come back tomorrow and have a look because not only will
I have a new image to share with you ...It's challenge day!!!

... And don't forget to  pop over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
and see all the amazing cards that the fabulous Krafty Girls
  have made. If you leave them a comment YOU
will be in the running to WIN all 5 of Emilie's designs!!

AND...Don't forget the
Kraftin' Kimmie Release Day Blog Hop on Sunday 21st
 ALL the images will be available for sale from then on!!

 Thanks For Looking!
 


31 comments :

Judith Slegers said...

oke here we go, for winning the stamps I need to leave a note.
So your nummer 4... I wanto win the stamps from Halloween!!

Great card you make with the cat!
Greets Judith

Kim Swenson said...

Here Kitty..kitty. Come on over to my house. Beautiful card!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the papers and they way you colored the kitty. He is so cute.

Riikka Kovasin said...

Love that stamp!

Pam Varnell said...

Love this Donna. That paper is perfect with this image.

Hugs,
Pam

Lisa said...

loving that paper! a perfect compliment to the images!

Tracy said...

I really love these stamps, they are amazing. The paper selection was great and I loved the bats.

AMY said...

ooohh, I love the kitty stamp!! it's purrrfect!!

Wilfreda said...

I love this new stamp. You did a great job with it.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

OMG, another amazing creation. Love the image so much.

Hugs
Heike

Dreja said...

Ooooh super!

LG Dreja

Shannan Teubner said...

What an adorable card and layout, Donna!!

cdm317 said...

This is my favorite so far! I love the card you made to showcase the fabulous image!

Karen said...

I can't wait to try my hand at some of these! Love the halloween stamps!

g said...

super cute! i love your coloring!!

Jill Angel said...

I really love this image too! Love your card! TFS!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

Shazza said...

what a wonderful card, fab papers and love the image x

Brigitte said...

It does give a night feel! I just LOVE your card and the image and the coloring... you get the point, lol!!! Just a perfect card all around!
Brigitte

JessicaK said...

Awesome card! Wow, love this new kitty, and the inside finishing looks fantastic.

Lena95469 said...

ohhh I love this! The cat is adorable and I looovvee the paper!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE love your kreepy kitty kard! lol sooo darn cute!!!!!!!!!
Hugs!

Tara said...

Wow! I love the way you used chalk to color this haughty cat! and those papers are to die for- must get some!

Аня said...

awesome card!

Linxx said...

Another great stamp and you nailed the nighttime feeling!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wonderful image and great coloring. Don't ya just luv prisma's.

Anonymous said...

This little kitty ROCKS!

Jeanne Kelly

NinaN said...

Cute kitty! Love that he is on a fence.

scrappintlc said...

Gorgeous card. Such a stunning image. Love your papers and the bat punchies.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

ACK!!! Too cute!! Pure Purrrfection!!! LOVE the kitty!

Anonymous said...

I just adore this card! I love the cat and the simplicity! It's just wonderful!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh wow! I LOVE your coloring!! And that row of punched bats...so clever!