Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie August Release Blog Hop!!!



Today
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
is releasing their new AUGUST stamps!

As you’ve seen over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, 
we have lots of SPOOKTACULAR new stamps for you to play
with for HALLOWEEN!  There are three new ADORABLE 
LITTLE WITCHIES from Cheryl Alger, five new HALLOWEEN
FUN stamps from Emilie Goulet and six awesome new BATTY 
PRINCESS AND FRIENDS stamps from Annie Rodrigue!!

 
If you have just arrived here from seeing our amazing and 
fabulous Krafty Guest Peggy you are definitely on the right track...
BUT, if you have just popped into seeing what I have been up to
and want to start from the beginning, just head over to the
As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at
 each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win
packages of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done
 hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Shop,
because ALL the new images are NOW available.

And of course, as always, we have our Gimme Kimmies Kits
available for those of you who ‘need it all’!!   
The stamps are grouped together by artist and are
available at a discount, but only for a limited time!!
 
 
 Let me introduce you to the gorgeous 
Magical Mathilda...



 I LOVE this image, it really has be one of my favourites for
this release....And I don't know, it sort of reminds me of
Hogwarts and the books...The Worst Witch etc.

The papers are from MME's Lost and Found collection and this 
particular 6x6 paper pad is called "Union Square". I used this
months SFYTT ...Cause it's just works!! And the sentiment
"Come And Sit For A Spell" is just one of two sentiments that come
with Mathilda when you purchase her!



I had the idea that I would colour Mathilda all in black
and white with my Prisma pencils but sort of changed my
mind at the last minute...The card just needed the colour...
Well, you know what I mean....



 I then finished the card off with the papers I had left over and the
other sentiment "Bug and Hisses to You!".


Ok, I know you want to keep going and see what else the
 rest of the amazing Krafty Girls and our awesome  
Krafty Guests have come up and I just know you are dying to 
get to the Kraftin' Kimmie Store so I won't keep you any
longer...

Speaking of amazing and wonderfully talented
Krafty Guests and one of our fabulous Artists...
Next on the hop is the AMAZING
Go see what this amazingly talented lady has to show you!!
 

 
 Thanks For Looking!!!


39 comments :

Lisa T said...

you're right - this is a great image! love it!

Sarah said...

This is definitely my fav so far!! I LOOOOVE the way you've colored her, it's brilliant!! She's totally on my wish list!!

Rachael said...

Bugs and Hisses!! What a great sentiment. Love the card!

michael said...

dat is een leuk kaartje
ik vind halloween ook erg leuk
alleen ik heb nog niet zo veel spulletjes

Marijke said...

Wauw wat een prachtig afdrukje is dit!! zoo mooi ingekleurd. Mooie kaart.
Groetjes

Sanne said...

What a great stamp! I love your coloring! Well done!

Hugs Sanne

Mette said...

This is a super card and love that witch. She's fabulously coloured and loving all the details. Very spooky :).

Hugs, Mette

DG said...

Awesome image and my favorite one so far. Beautiful coloring with pencils. Its perfected with the small bits of color you added. Awesome card.

lawinchen said...

I love this stamp and your card is great.

hugs
andrea

Närrin said...

Wow such a great image, i love the new stamps and your card.

greetings
Esther

Riikka Kovasin said...

Lovely card!

angie babe said...

one of my favs too, we all have great taste! lol superb card! xx

Linxx said...

Awesome card! And you did this with pencils? That's just great! And as always a beautiful card on the inside as well!

Brigitte said...

She's terrific!!!! You did an amazing job! TFS
Brigitte

chrilvian said...

great colorcombo
like the image

mewTilman said...

Wonderful card inside and out! Love this image and your coloring.

♥Rach♥ said...

She is my total fave, love her all black outfit and how you did the inside of the card!

Niinu said...

I like this image too:)
Your coloring is very talented!

Kim said...

Love it, Donna! Fantastic scrappy look and your colouring as always, is awesome! Love that you combined it with the SFYTT sketch!!

Jill Angel said...

Awesome coloring! Love this card! TFS!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

Amanda R said...

I love all the cards and images, so hard to decide which images to get! Love the "darkness" to this card, absolutely stunning!

Sassy Stamper said...

Great card!! I love the image and the coloring.

g said...

so awesome! love how you colored her & your papers are amazing! the inside sentiment is so fun too!

Anonymous said...

I think this i my favorite of your Halloween ones. She just looks so halloweenish and at the same time so sweet.

Love Mickaela

Jani said...

This stamp is one of my favs, too!
Your card just amazes me!
Thanks for the great hop!

Debbie S. said...

You make magic with pencils!! Awesome coloring, I love Mathilda, she's my favorite.

Michele Boyer said...

This is fabulous, Donna, inside and out! You color black SO well!

agnelia said...

Ohhh, what a amazing card, just my favourite style!
Your coloring is amazing!
Little gothgirl who´s happy in her own place. :)
Think I also like that stamp the best to of the new release.
Great inside with the little sentiment!
I adore your card!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you colored her..black is so hard for me :)

Heidi Brawley said...

this is AWESOME. wish i was the recipient of this AWESOME creation. I love Halloween. Hugs!

Nancy Ball said...

I love how you've coloured this card...just beautiful.

Jennie Lin Black said...

So totally wicked! Love the image, layout paper etc.... love love love....

Bananastamper said...

Absolutely stunning! I just love everything about your card. I agree, I think she is my fave from this release, definitely made me think of all things Harry Potter. My boys are really into everything Harry Potter. :)

Wilfreda said...

Your card is absolutely adorable. I love it.

scrappintlc said...

Brilliant coloring.

Embley Veronica said...

This image is just beautiful and you did an amazing job with it. It's hard to color black on black like that! I've got to get ahold of some of those pencils (though I'm sure your skills are what makes them look so fantastic! :))

Tracey said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Donna!!

Hannah Clark said...

I really love that one! I think it's cool that she's all coloured in black! Great card!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super fun and the 'sentiment' is SOOOOO cute.