Thursday, August 25, 2011

Deconstructing Sketch #16




 This week's 
Deconstructing Sketch
 is a real dozy!!

I think, at first, Jen was a bit worried about
showing it to the girls...But I really don't think she
had anything to worry about....WOW!! I LOVE IT!

 Here it is....

How cool is that!!!
And this is my card....



 This is my dad's b'day card...I know that your might be thinking
that it looks a bit young for him...But what can I say...The man
loves to fish and this fabulous Kraftin' Kimmie image named
"Curtis"after Kimmie's nephew is perfect!!

The papers are from MME's Lime Twist collection. This 6x6
paper pad is called "Fly A Kite". The border punch is from
Fiskars. And the little pearls are from Kaiser Craft.



 I coloured Curtis in with my Prisma pencils and then cut
him out.

If you’d like to join us this week at the Deconstructing Sketch
all you need to do is create a project using the above sketch
as inspiration. There are no specific image requirements for this
challenge.Upload your project to your blog or to an online gallery 
and link it back on the Deconstructing Sketch Blog
to Inlinkz by Wednesday, August, 31st, 2011 at 8 pm CST.


And please don't forget to checkout the rest of the DT's amazing
creations while you are there!

 Thanks For Looking!



3 comments :

Carissa said...

Beautiful card. Love the sketch and your fabby take on it. Carissa:)

Jen Shults said...

gorgeous Donna! Your coloring is just getting better and better... stunning really. I'm so happy to hear that you liked the sketch. I was a little nervous with this one. ;) HUGS!!!

Kim said...

Eeeeek! He looks awesome, Donna!! Fabulous card and those are some of my fave papers!! Love it!