Today at Annabelle Stamps we have another fantastic sketch challenge for you!!
Here's the amazing sketch...
And this is my interpretation of the sketch...
When I first saw the sketch for this week's challenge I knew that I was going to use one of the gorgeous butterflies from the brand new "Butterfly Sunshine" stamp set...
I started off my card by stamping the largest butterfly in the set on white cardstock, I then coloured it in with my Prismacolor pencils and cut it out. I then stamped two banners from the brand new BBD8 stamps set...
...with my Clearsnap, Vivid Mini Sky Blue ink pad and cut them out. Then choosing a yellow scrap bit of paper from my scrap pile (I'm pretty sure this one is from MME) that co-ordinated with the butterfly I stuck everything together....
The "Hello Sunshine" sentiment is one of 4 of the fabulous sentiments included in the gorgeous "Butterfly Sunshine" stamp set...
If you do want to see some AMAZING cards using this sketch head on over to the Belle's Blogs (the list is below) and check them out cause WOW!! These ladies rock!
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for two weeks, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each challenge winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, and so if you don't yet have any we've created a Digi Freebie page! Each month we will add a new image for you to choose from to play along with!