Today at Annabelle Stamps we have another fantastic sketch challenge for you!!
Here's the amazing sketch...
And here's my version...
I really didn't have any idea how this card was going to turn out but I new that I wanted to use my Annabelle Stamps "Sentimental Bluebells" stamp set...
First I stamped one of the flower stems on white cardstock and coloured it in with my Prismacolor pencils. I then distressed the edge of the cardstock with Tim Hotlz's Crushed Olive distress ink. Then choosing some papers from my Simple Stories "Harvest Lane" 6x6 paper pad and following the sketch and doing a little sewing came up with the above card...
The sentiment "Just A Note" is just one of the gorgeous sentiments included in the set.The border punch is from EK Success.
If you would like to join us for this two week challenge just add your creation to the inlinkz on the Annabelle Stamps Blog and if you like any of the amazing stamps used by the DT you can find them HERE at the Annabelle Stamps Store.
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for two weeks, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each challenge winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, and so if you don't yet have any we've created a Digi Freebie page! Each month we will add a new image for you to choose from to play along with!