Sunday, June 30, 2013

Around Here Lately...







This week I sadly resigned from my DT position at Tiddly Inks. If you read my blog you will know why I felt it was the right thing for me to do. I was a good girl this week and went and had my two year pap smear at the doctors. I know that's probably not the "done thing" in mentioning... But it's a fact of life and I like the fact that I am responsible in doing this... It was also my birthday on Saturday. I had a fantastic day thanks to my BFF Wendy and her fabulous husband James. Not only did James look after the boys all day while Wendy and I went shopping he also cooked us all a roast dinner!!! I cannot thank the pair of them for making my day so very special. Andy went to Mount Gambier to a track day at Mac Park on Saturday.... I did say he could go...LOL! This was my week...

* West Tce in Winter * Looking out the Medical Clinic's window *
* What's a "Around Here Lately" post without a sunrise?! *
* On my second coat of paint for the bedside table/drawers * 
* Clouds rolling in * My beautiful birthday bracelet from Wendy and James *
* My beautiful BFF * The Birthday Girl * My fabulous birthday cake! *


Donna


1 comment :

Kat W said...

Happy birthday Donna! That cake looks awesome! So glad you had a lovely time for your birthday with lovely people and presents.
Hugs, Kat xx