Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vanuatu Day Three ... Sailing and Snorkeling!



Work's been a little crazy and I literary ran out of time this week to organize all the photo's from day 3 in Vanuatu.... I didn't even have time to play with filters this week :0( ..... So here they are, a day late but done:

Day 3 of our trip was for me the best. We went sailing and snorkeling at Paradise Cove which is about a 20 minute sail from Port Vila...

Heading out...




James and Wendy looking very relaxed...





Andy just chillin'





Most of these shots are a combination of both Wendy's and mine. All the underwater shots are from Wendy... Oh yeah, me... Looking blurry and VERY dorky!!




A shot of the boat from the beach...



View on the beach of the beach...




Andy kayaking...
 


James...



 Ok...Now we have all the really cool underwater shots...








James holding a sea urchin. See the white stuff? That's really sticky and took James ages to get it all off his hands!
 



 Wendy after we had finished... Just chillin'



Andy...



Me...





One of the rare moments when I let Andy have my camera...



Afterwards at Nambawan Cafe...




No comments :