Saturday, October 29, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #102- Make A Monochromatic Card!



Happy Saturday KKS fans...

 I am hosting this week's challenge and I decided
to make this challenge easy on you all...Or harder, depending on
your point of view...I would like you to make a 
"Monochromatic Card."
  For those who don't know, monochromatic
means "of one colour" according to the Collins Dictionary.

So, to give you a little inspiration...
Here is my card....
 

 
When I first started to make this card "pink" was not even in the
equation... But I really like the look of these delish papers from
MME's Lost and Found Two's "Blush" 6x6 paper pad as Winnie's
(designed by Annie Rodrigue and available now) dressing gown.



 I coloured Winnie in with my Prisma pencils.

 Now, please don't forget about Kimmie's
FRUGAL FRIDAYS!!!
Each Friday we will be posting 3-4 stamps that will be on sale at
LEAST 40% off!! These items will be on sale until Sunday night
ONLY, so be sure to scoop them up!
 
AND...
Kimmie is having an stamp RETIRING SALE on right now!!!

Kimmie REALLY needs to make more room for all the
awesome new stamps that are coming soon.  There are over 
FIFTY stamps on sale 40-75% OFF, some as low as $1
but only while they last!!  Once they are gone, they are gone!!  
**Note - Please keep in mind that some of these retiring stamps
will come as unmounted rubber only...no packaging....
but who needs packaging anyway, right!?!



 If you would like to play along with us this week all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous
Monochromatic Card...Easy!
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very gorgeous and quirky image of  Winnie
that I have featured on my card today...

 Thanks For Looking!!
 


7 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

How nice of KK to make a stamp of me before I reach for the straighteners!!!! Fabulous card, love that you went with pink, Jo x

Jenny said...

Love this card. The layout is fabulous and really sets off the image. Love it! x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the look on her face lol
Clairexx

Tracey said...

I love this Donna!! So beautiful! The paper pieced robe is perfect!

Kimberly said...

OK Donna...do we think alike or what...did you see my card i submitted for last weeks sketch? have a look...http://www.justwordz.ca/2011/10/inking-up-my-new-kimmie-stamps.html
You would think we were at the same event or something...ha ha

SophiePScrap said...

I just Love Winnie! And the paper piecing is a fantastic idea!

Lisa T said...

Ooh, I love it! That is awesome paper and Annie Rodriguez's images are always fantastic!