Thursday, October 27, 2011

Desconstructing Sketch # 25!



 Hello,
Hope you all are having a wonderful week so far....

This week's 
Deconstrucing Sketch
 by the very talented and awesome Jen Shults
is so much fun!!!

 Here is my version of said sketch...




 And the amazing sketch itself....
 


With this card I kept it kinda simple...Ok, I ran out of time and
had to keep it simple...It has been one hectic week at the Wardle
house... The image is a new one designed by Emilie Goulet 
called "Let's Go for A Ride" from Kraftin' Kimmie.



 I coloured in the image with my Prisma pencils and the papers
are from October Afternoon's "Sidewalks" 8x8 paper pad.
The border punch is from Fiskars.

If you’d like to join us this week at the Deconstructing Sketch
all you need to do is create a project using the above sketch
as inspiration. There are no specific image requirements for this
challenge.Upload your project to your blog or to an online gallery
and link it back on the Deconstructing Sketch Blog.
 
 
And please checkout the amazing Deconstructing Sketch DT:












 Thanks For Looking!

 

6 comments :

Jen Shults said...

Donna this is gorgeous. I love how clean and fabulous your papers are and that image is colored to perfect. Gorgeous work girlie!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Donna...your coloring is amazing! That scene is so darn sweet and your paper choices blend perfectly! Awesome take on the sketch!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card, Donna!! I love the sweet image and papers you used. Your coloring skills are amazing...one of these days I will have to try pencils!!

F.T said...

Very cute card, I like the check texture in the background.

print VIP cards
Printing on Plastic

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Donna! I *love* that you chose such cheery, bright colors and patterns to go with a wintry image! Fantastic take on the sketch!

Lisa T said...

Gorgeous! Adorable image from KK, too!