Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #87 - Finish The Inside and Kraftin' Kimmie July Release, Day 4!



 This week's Challenge is being hosted by the very gorgeous
and sweet and just plain talented Krafty Girl Carole!!

 Carole would like you to
Finish the "INSIDE" of your card this week!!

 Can I just say...How easy is this challenge...I finish
the inside of my cards all the time...LOL!!

Not only is it challenge time it's also Day 4 of
Kraftin' Kimmie's July Release
And do I have something REALLY special to show you
today....


 Meet "Donna"



 Isn't she SO COOL!!! 

This gorgeous "Travel Girls" image designed by our very
talented Annie Rodrigue is named after me!!! I was so honored and
surprised when Kimmie asked me if I minded..AS IF!! And bless my
little cotton socks...She looks like me too!! Ok, My waist is not that
skinny, nor my hips that wide... And you would never catch me in pants
that have cuffs down the bottom...

But apart from that...We could be twins!! AND I am not the only
lucky Krafty Girl to receive such an honor...You are going to have
to check out the other girls...WOW!!... You won't be sorry!!



 I coloured Donna in with my Prisma pencils, and might I 
say that I was really pleased the way the kangaroo turned out!
(Oh yeah, just so you know...Unless the kangaroo is trained
NEVER get this close...they will scratch more than your eyes out...).
The paper is from MME's Stella and Rose collection's 6x6 "Mable"
paper pad. The border punch is from Fiskars.

 And this is the inside...



 I used more of the gorgeous papers and then stamped one of
Kimmie's quotes from "Krafty Quotes #1". Thought it fitted
in perfectly...LOL!!



If you would like to play along with us this week all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a card with the
INSIDE FINISHED...Easy!
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the gorgeous new "Travel Girls" image of Jeannie 
that Carole has featured on her card today...


 Thanks For Looking!






20 comments :

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) said...

Love it! The card is great and I like the inside! Sweet sentiment!

Vanja said...

Stunning card! fantastic colouring.
hugs
Vanja

Toni K said...

Gorgeous card! And congrats on the naming of the image :)

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful colours.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I was SO excited when I saw your card, Donna!! You did an AMAZING job on the kangaroo!! His fur is so perfect!!! And LOVE the inside of your card....just gorgeous!!

Hope you are having a lovely time on your holidays!

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG!!! This is super duper cute! love your inside and out! The coloring is Amazing! Congrats with it being named after you!
~Heidi Brawley

Lisa said...

Super cute and love how the roo turned out!!!! GREAT job!

Аня said...

What's the brilliant card!!!

Evelyn said...

Donna,
your card is gorgous -I love every detail inside and outside! The coloring is so fantastic!
And congrats to your rubber stamp twin!

Kind regards,
Evelyn

Shazza said...

wow this is great, I love the inside as much as the front!!
x

Jan Garber said...

Your sentiment IS pefect! Love the whole card!

Kimberly said...

Yes your senitment is perfect...super cute card,love the coloring, image and layout...your inside is perfect. tfs
www.justwordz.ca
kimbob27 at hotmail dot com

Jani said...

OMG!
This is brilliant!
Your coloration is simply perfect!And all the perfect matching colours...and your inside...
I love it!

Sandy G said...

What an adorable card and image. love the quote on the inside too.

Lori said...

Beautiful! The earth toned papers work perfectly with the image.

Kris said...

Love this card. Such a gorgeous card and superb coloring!Wonderful job on the kangaroo's fur.

Abby's Crafty said...

I love it! Such a great and different card! Good job!

Sara Henton said...

Awesome card!! both in & out.

Närrin said...

Wow a stunning creation, like it very much,

greetings,
Esther

sgc said...

I love it! Adorable card!