Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #87 - Finish The Inside and Kraftin' Kimmie July Release, Day 4!



 This week's Challenge is being hosted by the very gorgeous
and sweet and just plain talented Krafty Girl Carole!!

 Carole would like you to
Finish the "INSIDE" of your card this week!!

 Can I just say...How easy is this challenge...I finish
the inside of my cards all the time...LOL!!

Not only is it challenge time it's also Day 4 of
Kraftin' Kimmie's July Release
And do I have something REALLY special to show you
today....


 Meet "Donna"



 Isn't she SO COOL!!! 

This gorgeous "Travel Girls" image designed by our very
talented Annie Rodrigue is named after me!!! I was so honored and
surprised when Kimmie asked me if I minded..AS IF!! And bless my
little cotton socks...She looks like me too!! Ok, My waist is not that
skinny, nor my hips that wide... And you would never catch me in pants
that have cuffs down the bottom...

But apart from that...We could be twins!! AND I am not the only
lucky Krafty Girl to receive such an honor...You are going to have
to check out the other girls...WOW!!... You won't be sorry!!



 I coloured Donna in with my Prisma pencils, and might I 
say that I was really pleased the way the kangaroo turned out!
(Oh yeah, just so you know...Unless the kangaroo is trained
NEVER get this close...they will scratch more than your eyes out...).
The paper is from MME's Stella and Rose collection's 6x6 "Mable"
paper pad. The border punch is from Fiskars.

 And this is the inside...



 I used more of the gorgeous papers and then stamped one of
Kimmie's quotes from "Krafty Quotes #1". Thought it fitted
in perfectly...LOL!!



If you would like to play along with us this week all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a card with the
INSIDE FINISHED...Easy!
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the gorgeous new "Travel Girls" image of Jeannie 
that Carole has featured on her card today...


 Thanks For Looking!






Post a Comment