Saturday, July 9, 2011

Kraftin' kimmie Challenge #86 - Tag Your It!!



 Ok.. This is going to be a short post, I am in the
middle of trying to pack, making sure the house is spotless
and making cards cause my KKS July Release stamps finally arrived
after being held up because of the Canadian Postal strike, all before
we go away tomorrow. We are going on holidays to Canberra
for a week... And it's a very long drive about 11 or 12 hours...

For those who don't know, Canberra is the capital of Australia
(Yes, not Sydney...Shocking I know!) and is also one of the
COLDEST places to go in winter...Don't get me started about that!
Anywhoo...So I am trying to get everything done today...And now
I am rambling... Argggggh

This week's 
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
is being hosted by our most wonderful boss Kimmie!!
She would like you to make a or include a TAG on your
creation this week!

 This is mine...



 For my tag I thought one of the gorgeous "Fairies" would go nicely..
So I picked the very sassy Rosabelle....



 After I coloured her in with my Prisma pencils I cut her out and
then using a template that I have, cut out a tag... I then used bits of
scrap paper from MME's Stella and Rose collection...This one
is from the 6x6 "Gertie" paper pad. The border punch is from
Fiskars and the punched butterflies are from Martha Stewart!


 Now, please don't forget about Kimmie's
FRUGAL FRIDAYS!!!
Each Friday we will be posting 3-4 stamps that will be on sale at
LEAST 40% off!! These items will be on sale until Sunday night
ONLY, so be sure to scoop them up!

The stamps on sale this weekend are: Krafty Quotes #1,
Cheeky Monkey, Spring Time Maisie, Clint the Coyboy
and Tiny Miles and Maisie.


 If you would like to play along with us this week all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a TAG of a card
with a TAG on it...Easy!
 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very cute image of Becky Broadsword that Kimmie
has used on her TAG today... AND cause Kimmie really is
just the BEST you can also win TWO more Steven Leary
images of your choice!!!

 Thanks For Looking!!




3 comments :

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Gorgeous tag, Donna!! Love all the elements you used....and Rosabelle's rainbow outfit is adorable!!!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Evelyn said...

Donna,
your tag is so wonderful!
It's so amazing how beautiful and colorful your colorations with the Prismas are!

Kind regards,
Evelyn