Friday, May 6, 2011

Some Exciting News....

 
Hey, I have some exciting news...
My really good and fabulously talented friend Jen Shults has
started up her very own Sketch Challenge Blog called...
 



I am thrilled that she asked me to be apart of this amazing DT which
includes the awesome: Amber Hight, Angela Sowell,
Anna Maria Nilsson, Arielle Gordon, Jessica Diedrich,
Kadie Ensley, Sheri Gilson, Jen and ME!
 
 
Each Thursday Jen will post a new sketch along with a sample.
The Deconstructed Sketch Girls will also create a sample on their
 blogs along with anyone else that would like to play and everyone
will link up to Inlinkz. On the following Wednesday I will pick a few
of my favorites and post them here on Deconstructing Jen.
The Deconstructed Sketch will be sponsored
 one time a month, the rest of the month will be just for fun!
 
The first Thursday of the month will be a sponsored sketch.
 All participants who play that week will be eligible for the randomly
 drawn prize. You are welcome to enter as many times as you like
 with different projects using the sketch for that week. Winner(s) will
be announced the Monday after the sketch closes.
Our FIRST sketch challenge will open May 12!
We hope to see you then!! 
 
 

1 comment :

Leanne said...

I saw! Congratulations. I can't wait to see what's coming next. :)