Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #77 - Kraftin' with Kraft Paper!

 
 
It's time for another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!
 
But before we get to that, I have a few things to tell...
 
First, please give a big warm welcome to the Krafty Girls
Design Team... Carole Burrage!!!
Not only is Carole an amazing talented crafter she just
happens to be sooooooo sweet and we are soooooooo
thrilled that she had decided to join our crazy team!!
 
 
Second, Kimmie is right at this very moment having a
 
SALE!!!
 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
 is celebrating National Scrapbooking Day and Mother's Day
 by having a big ol' SALE!!! There are over 100 stamps from all of
 our lines on sale 25-75% off!! Yes, you read that right!
This sale will run from Friday May 6th - Tuesday May 10th!
And some of these images will be retiring shortly,
so get them before they are GONE!!!
 (Cannot be combined with other coupons/discounts!)
 
Third, Kimmie is now selling some of Annie Rodrigue's
orginal art work, keychains and magnets in the
Kraftin' Kimmie Store! And they are gorgeous, so you
might wanna check them out when you are buying up in
the SALE!!!
Ok, I think that is about it!
 
...Oh yeah the challenge!!! I almost forgot!!
This week our talented and terrific Tracy is
 hosting and she would like you to get
"Kraftin' With Kraft Paper"
 


I was in a near panic when it came time to make my card
this week, I looked and serched for some Kraft paper and I couldn't
find anything anywhere... I thought "CRAP" what am I going to do??
 I haven't got time to get to my LSS... So, I kept serching and pulling
 out things that I thought were lost and things I had forgotten I had
...and some things I wish I had forgotten I had, and I found something
 that resembles Kraft paper in the deep dark recesses of my stash.
 I think I managed ok and I got something done...That's the main thing
...Right??!!




 I coloured the beautiful Brigitte, whom you can find in the
Kraftin' Kimmie Store for only $10.00, in with my Prisma
 pencils only using grey's and black and a touch of white. Then I
paper pieced the towels using the papers on the card...
Which are btw from MME's Stella and Rose collection
 (shock horror) and is from the 6x6 paper pad called "Gertie".
 The "Spoil Yourself" sentiment comes with
Brigitte when you buy her as well...



 
 I then stamped the little "Shampoo and Soap" stamp that also
comes as a accessory stamp with Brigitte inside the card and
decorated with a bit more of the papers...
 
 
 Ok,
now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
A card using KRAFT paper on it ...Easy!!!

AND this week if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you
could win any KKS image that your little heart desires.

Thank's For Looking!!
 

10 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous!!!! I'm having such a love affair with this stamp at the moment and have to stop myself from showing all the cards I make using her! Have a happy day, Jo x

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE how you've colored her hair, Donna! Amazing!

Tracey said...

I love the image stamped on the kraft! A gorgeous card!!

Taylor said...

Oh my gosh - I adore the way you colored her!! I'll be stopping by often, even if it is just drool over that eye candy in your side bar, lol!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Donna, Donna, Donna. What are we going to do with you, girl?! No kraft paper?! I'm pretty sure that's sacrilege! ;) Glad you 'managed' to put something together... Something fantastic, by the way! I'm always too intimidated to just let the paper shine through, but you really made this work! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

OMG! No kraft paper! LOL! Your card is simply incredible! I never think to colour on kraft but after seeing your card you have inspired me my friend to give it a try. Hope you get spoiled for Mother's day girl! :) Tracy

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh hun!! Brigitte looks fantastic and you did an amazing job stamping and colouring her on kraft paper! And I LOOOOOVE the way you finished the inside with the accessory stamp and the double dog dare sentiment stamp! Perfect!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How fabulous!!

Angie said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. Who would have thought to stamp her on craft paper...way to think outside the box. She looks amazing!!! Your cards are all so beautiful :)

Jenny said...

Holy Smokes!! I love love love how you coloured your bathing beauty!! That is just jaw-dropping!! I am very impressed Ms Donna:)