Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie May Release Blog Hop!

 
 
 
Today
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
is releasing their new MAY stamps!

As you’ve seen over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks,
 we have AMAZING new stamps for you to play with this
 month! This month we are introducing a NEW line of
stamps from the wonderful Cheryl Alger! We have some
 SPORTY GIRLS from the talented Annie Rodrigue! There are
 some more adorable Dress Up Kids from Steven Leary and
 we have a super fun new set of Scripture Quotes for you as well!!


If you have just arrived here from seeing our amazing
Krafty Girl Michele you are definitely on the right track...
BUT, if you have just popped into seeing what I have been
up to and want to start from the beginning, just head over to the

Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog!


As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at
 each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win
packages of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done
 hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Shop,
because ALL the new images are NOW available.

Here's my card...
 


For the hop I decided to make a card with the very cute Midnight
Whispers "Tori" on it. I have to say each month I am just blown
away with what Annie designs...

The paper is from October Afternoon's "Modern Homemaker"
8x8 paper pad. The sentiment "Just Go With It!" comes with Tori
 when you purchase her.




I coloured Tori in with my Prisma pencils...


 
 
And to finish the card I stamped Tori's little doggy and one of
Kimmie' Everyday Sentiments "It's You Day" inside.
 
 
Ok, I know you want to keep going and see what else the
 rest of the amazing Krafty Girls and our awesome Krafty Guests
 have come up and I just know you are dying to get to the

Kraftin' Kimmie Store

so I won't keep you any longer...

Speaking of amazing and wonderfully talented
Krafty Guests...Next on the hop is

Taylor

Go see what this amazingly talented lady has to show you!!


Thanks For Looking!
 

36 comments :

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. I really like the paper choice with the daisy you added which looks terrific with your beautifully colored image.

Karyn S said...

Wow, your colouring is fabulous. I use Prismas but dont seem to get the vibrant effect that you have! love this new image!

Alina said...

very pretty card, Donna!
hugs, Alina

thekolbes said...

What a great card. I love it, thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Sanne said...

Ahh, this is so cute! I really love this stamp! Thanks for sharing your card with us!

Hugs Sanne

Lisa said...

Great JOB!!! Love all you projects this release!

Brigitte said...

Wow, your card is just so beautiful!!! Love the retro feel of the patterned paper!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Tara Godfrey said...

What a fun and happy card....love the little doggie stamped again on the inside...such a beautiful design and gorgeous colours....LOVE it!
Hugs,t

Piali said...

Hi Donna!
Gorgeous card!! Love your gorgeous coloring and torn edges!! These new sporty images are super cute!!!
Hugs~

carole (TruCarMa) said...

You do such amazing work with those Prismas, Donna - absolutely blows me away! This is 100% delightful in every single way. Love it, friend! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Prisma magic as always girlie! Love your attention to detail! :) Tracy

Tracey said...

This is so fabulous Donna!@!! I love this!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Ewwww! SO cute, Donna! The depth of colour you achieve with your pencils is, again, amazing! Love how you finished the inside too, with that adorable little puppy!

crafty amy said...

Wow this is just perfect :D and I too am always amazed at how she keeps coming up with more and more of these images for me to fall in love with.
Thank you for inspiring me this is a great hop yet again.

Hugs

Amy xx

Taylor said...

Love this SO much - such wonderful coloring!!!

fairie said...

Fun card, love the flower pp.

Jenn said...

Fabulous card, love this image.

Becca said...

This card is so adorable. I love the colours you chose.

xo
Bela

Welcome! said...

Hey sweet you! Its been a while...sorry...I have to say this card is just perfect! Love the bright bold colours and your image totally pops off the paper with your gorgeous pencil colouring! Ahh love it! Hope all is well with you! Big Hugs, K

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's AWESOME! I love it!

The Wired Angel said...

Love your card and your coloring is amazing!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is fabulous!

stitchinpixie said...

I really like this stamp and the way you used the Prismas to color her! The papers are very nice also. I like the little dog, this one is just so Paris Hilton to me, I am lovin her!! Get work! TFS!!

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant card! Jo x

Brenna said...

that is soo adorable!! i love love love that image. and the inside doggy stamp is soo cute!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

scrappintlc said...

Adorable springy card. I love the expression on her face.

Sheila said...

Love love lve your card!! I think this is my fav new release.


Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

What a fun card! I love the colors you chose.

Unknown said...

Love this image! Your card is so cute! Just love the paper you've chosen and your coloring is beautiful! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

Cindi said...

Love your card! I tend to look like this most days but my dog is much bigger :) Love the colors!

Steph Ackerman said...

She is just so sweet!

Kris said...

Love this stamp! Like the stamping of the dog again on the inside. Cute!

kadie said...

Donna, this is SO SO CUTE!! And that's totally me with my fur babies!!

Abby's Crafty said...

Very nice card. This image is my favorite of the new stamps and you have colored her beautifully! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

hahahah so cute!!! i like how she's forced to workout because of her dog!!!

Tankku said...

Love that little dog!