Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie May Release Blog Hop!

 
 
 
Today
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
is releasing their new MAY stamps!

As you’ve seen over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks,
 we have AMAZING new stamps for you to play with this
 month! This month we are introducing a NEW line of
stamps from the wonderful Cheryl Alger! We have some
 SPORTY GIRLS from the talented Annie Rodrigue! There are
 some more adorable Dress Up Kids from Steven Leary and
 we have a super fun new set of Scripture Quotes for you as well!!


If you have just arrived here from seeing our amazing
Krafty Girl Michele you are definitely on the right track...
BUT, if you have just popped into seeing what I have been
up to and want to start from the beginning, just head over to the

Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog!


As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at
 each and every stop because some lucky stampers will win
packages of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done
 hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Shop,
because ALL the new images are NOW available.

Here's my card...
 


For the hop I decided to make a card with the very cute Midnight
Whispers "Tori" on it. I have to say each month I am just blown
away with what Annie designs...

The paper is from October Afternoon's "Modern Homemaker"
8x8 paper pad. The sentiment "Just Go With It!" comes with Tori
 when you purchase her.




I coloured Tori in with my Prisma pencils...


 
 
And to finish the card I stamped Tori's little doggy and one of
Kimmie' Everyday Sentiments "It's You Day" inside.
 
 
Ok, I know you want to keep going and see what else the
 rest of the amazing Krafty Girls and our awesome Krafty Guests
 have come up and I just know you are dying to get to the

Kraftin' Kimmie Store

so I won't keep you any longer...

Speaking of amazing and wonderfully talented
Krafty Guests...Next on the hop is

Taylor

Go see what this amazingly talented lady has to show you!!


Thanks For Looking!
 
Post a Comment