Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #78 - Girls Rock and Day 4 of Kraftin Kimmie's May Release!

 
 
Today is Day 4 of
 
Kraftin' Kimmie May Release
 
....AND time for another
 
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!
 
This week our most gorgeous boss lady is hosting!
Kimmie thinks that "Girls Rock"...Which btw WE DO!!
So to celebrate that fact that we are all amazing women,
Kimmie would like you to make a card emphasizing the fact
 (and this is in her words) ... That we are ALL strong
 and powerful individuals. I agree with Kimmie's statement
and hope that you might feel the same way by joining us this
week on this fantastic challenge!!!
 
 Here is my card....
 
 

Today I have coloured the gorgeous Krista from Kimmie's
new "Girls" images designed by our awesome Annie Rodrigue.
Kimmie has 5 more of these inspiring and amazing images
and not only is each and every one of the images stunning, they
also portray strong independent women.

For this challenge I used Cosmo Cricket's 6x6 Mini Deck paper
 pad "Circa 1934" (which happens to be one of my faves).
The border punch is from EK Success...But don't ask me where
I got the ribbon's from...I can't remember!

The sentiment "Life is a Ball" is just one of two sentiments that
comes with Krista when you buy her.



I coloured in Krista ( I feel funny saying that cause Krafty Girl Krista
 is a good friend and it sounds weird..LOL!) ...Anyway, I coloured her
in with my Prisma pencils using three different types of red to try and
get some depth...


 
And then finished off the card with more yum papers and the
other sentiment that comes with Krista "You've Got Game".
 
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
card using an inspiring image that represents
"GIRLS ROCK" ...Easy!!!

AND if you leave a comment on all the Krafty Girls and
Krafty Guests blogs you could be in the running to win
two half sets of Annie's images today!

And don't forget to

please come back tomorrow and join us for the
Kraftin' Kimmie May Release Blog Hop!!
We have some amazing creations to share with you
from the Krafty Girls and our wonderful Krafty Guests!!

Thanks For Looking!!
 

16 comments :

Amanda R said...

Love your choice of papers and ribbon but those two big buttons almost look like balls too! Great card!

Tracey said...

I absolutely adore this card Donna!! The papers and colour scheme and of course your colouring are amazing!!

Sanne said...

What a lovely card! That stamp is so cute! Thanks for sharing your card with us!

Hugs Sanne

Brigitte said...

She's fantastic and you did an awesome job!!!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

fairie said...

I'm lovin' and diggin' this card!! The color combos are so fabalicious here, oh my, and great great coloring (i have a thing for coloring).

Lisa said...

very cute

Angie said...

Really cute card!! :)

Margo said...

wonderful colour choices, and that sentiment rocks!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love your papers!

candi said...

wow, I can see why that paper pad is one of your faves.. they are great!

Michelle B. said...

Red is definintely the color for this mischevious girl! Rock on!

Lisa said...

Super cute! love it and thanks for sharing!

Lisa F said...

Love the paper and your coloring - Too cute!

Lori said...

Love the color scheme you used--great design!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh, I LOVE this!!

Lori said...

Very nice card.. Love how red her dress is.