Thursday, May 19, 2011

Deconstructing Sketch #2

 
 
 
 
Hey,
Hope you are enjoying your week so far..
 
Today I get to share with you another AMAZING
 sketch from Jen at The Deconstructing Sketch!
 
This is my card...
 
 


I had SO much fun with this awesome sketch that I am already in
 the process of making another card with it!

....And this is Jen's fantastic sketch


For this card I used on of Kraftin' Kimmie's new images called
"Spring Friends". The image is designed by the very talented
Cheryl Alger and is exclusive to Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
The paper is from MME's Stella and Rose collection's Mable
 6x6 paper pad. The border punch is from Fiskars. I paper pieced
the little dress and coloured the rest in with my Prisma pencils.



 
 I finished the card off by stamping a little lady bug on the inside
and the sentiment "It's your Day" also comes from Kraftin'
Kimmie's "Everyday Sentiment Set".
 
 
 Deconstructed Guidelines:

If you’d like to join us this week all you need to do is create a
 project using the above sketch as inspiration. There are no specific
 image requirements for this challenge. Upload your project to your
blog or to an online gallery and link it back on the
Deconstucting Sketch Blog
 to Inlinkz by Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 at 8 pm CST.


Thanks For Looking!
 

5 comments :

Kim said...

Fabulous card Donna! Love how you paper pieced her dress and that sketch is awesome!

Jen Shults said...

This sketch is VERY you, lol! I love love love what you did with it. Your paper piecing and coloring are fabulous and I aDoRe the way you matched up your papers. ROCKSTAR work hon!!

kadie said...

Another gorgeous card, Donna!! I love that new stamp too!! HUGS

thekolbes said...

Adorable card. Thanks for sharing
Trish

thekolbes said...

Adorable card. Thanks for sharing
Trish