Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #74 - Bingo Card Challenge and Day 3 of Kraftin' Kimmie's April Release





Hello...Are you ready for this week's

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge and Day 3 of the
Kraftin' Kimmie April Release??

This week our gorgeous Tara has set the challenge...

Wanna play BINGO?!

No, seriously!! This is what you have to do...
You see the bingo card just below? And you
see that Tara has filled up the Bingo card with different
embellishments, stamps and techniques that you can
use or try...Well just pick three... either horizontally,
diagonally or vertically and use all three on your card!!
EASY!!




I picked Flowers, Buttons and Bling or Gems
and this is my card....




Today I am using the very gorgeous "Rosabelle" from
 Kimmie's new Fairy Images designed by the awesome
Annie Rodrigue. Kimmie has 4 more of these gorgeous fairy's and
 I must say I am in LOVE with every one of them. They are are a bit
 smaller that Annie's usual designs, which makes them perfect for any size
 card you want to make!

Now, for this challenge I used the very gorgeous
 MME Stella and Rose's Gertie collection...
This has to be my all time favourite MME paper's..
I went and bought more today!! For the flower part of the bingo card
I used this pretty one from Prima, the button I got a bit sneaky and use
a little lady bug button that I have had since I first started scrapping...
Gosh that's nearly 10 years ago...Now I am showing my age!!
AND the bling is in the form of the little pearl in the middle
 of the flower.




I coloured in Rosabelle with my Prisma pencils and went
around her with blue chalk.





 
 
 I decorated the inside with more of the papers.
Then I stamped the sentiment "There's Magic In The Air"
that comes with Rosabelle when you buy her.
 
 Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
 card using Tara's BINGO card ...Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very gorgeous and sexy new image of
ROSABELLE that Tara has featured on her
card today...


And don't forget to
please come back tomorrow and join us for the
Kraftin' Kimmie April Release Blog Hop!!
We have some amazing creations to share with you
from the Krafty Girls and our wonderful Krafty Guests!!


Thanks For Looking!
 
 

10 comments :

Amanda R said...

Gorgeous card! Love everything about it, the coloring, papers and layout!

Deborah said...

Beautiful!!! Love all the details!
Greets Deborah

Tara Godfrey said...

I just love your style of card, Donna! So beautiful...Rosablle looks smashing...your colouring with Pencils is just so beautiful! Love the gorgeous flowers and the ladybug is such a great little detail...love it!
Have a great weekend, hun!
Hugs,t

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

SUCH a beautiful creation, Donna!! LOVE the colour combo....and those papers too! Must use them more! The flower embellishment is lovely and I spotted that little ladybug....so cute!!

Angie said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!!

Angie said...

And thank you sooo much for the sweet comments you left me on my blog. Xo It made my day :)

krista said...

I can only repeat what everyone else have already said! Really love everything about it! Gorgeous!=D

Dotty Jo said...

This is fab Donna! I am totally addicted to KK stamps and guess which one is now heading up my wish list!! Jo x

Tracey said...

Ooooh, this is gorgeous Donna!! I adore your card!!

Vicki G said...

Gorgeous Fairy Cards Donna! Hope all is well with you

Hugs

Vicki