Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie April Release Blog Hop!!!

 
 
 
 
Today
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
 is releasing their new APRILstamps!
 
As you’ve seen over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks,
 we have AMAZING new stamps for you to play with
 this month! We have some beautiful FAIRIES just in time
for spring, from Annie Rodrigue! There are some more adorable
 Dress Up Kids from Steven Leary and we have a super fun
 new set of Krafty Quotes for you as well!!
 
If you have just arrived here from seeing our amazing
Krafty Guest Deb Felts you are definitely on the right track...
BUT, if you have just popped into seeing what I have been
up to and want to start from the beginning, just head over to the
Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog!

As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each
and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages
of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’,
be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Shop,
because ALL the new images are NOW available!

And here's my card...
 
 



This ladies...Is the very gorgeous Lilybelle. You might have already
 seen her around on the other Krafty Girls blogs cause she is
so gorgeous!! I have to say the Moonlight Whispers "Fairies" release
 is one of my absolute favourite's ....
And I REALLY think you will love them too!!

The papers I used today are again, (cause I love them so much),
from MME's Stella and Rose Collection...These papers are
 from the "Hattie" 6x6 paper pad.

The sentiment "Thank You Fairy Much" comes with Lilybelle when
you purchase her. The Butterflies are from my Martha Stewart punch
and the Border punch is a Fiskars one...




I coloured Lilybelle in with my Prisma pencils
and then went around the out side with a little bit of blue chalk.



 
 
 Then I finished the inside with more of the gorgeous papers, border
and butterfly punches and the sentiment "Fairy Sweet Friend" that
comes with the beautiful image of Isabelle fairy....
 
 Ok, I know you want to keep going and see what else the rest of
 the amazing Krafty Girls and our awesome Krafty Guests have
come up and I just know you are dying to get to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Store
 so I won't keep you any longer...

Speaking of amazing and wonderfully talented
Krafty Girls...Next on the hop is
Tracy
Go see what this amazingly talented lady has to show you!!

 
Thanks For Looking!
 
 
Post a Comment