Friday, April 15, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie April Release Day 2 - Steven Leary's Astronaut Andy!

 
 
Today is day Two of
Kraftin' Kimmie's April Release
...and today it's artists Steven Leary's turn!
 



This cute little guy is "Astronaut Andy".
He is just one of awesome images by Steven
that Kimmie is releasing this month!

The papers are from Fancy Pants "To The Moon" collection,
6x6 paper pad. The border punch is from Martha Stewart.





Just a closer look at my colouring in with my Prisma pencils.




 
 
And I decorated the inside with more of the papers.


That's it for today!
Please take the time to go and visit the other Krafty Girls
 and our awesome Krafty Guests over at the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
 and see what they have made to
share with you today AND don't forget
the Krafty Kimmie April Release Blog Hop on
Sunday the 17th!!

Thanks For Looking!
 

10 comments :

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Fabulous, Donna! Those little stars inside the circle are a touch of genius! *squealing* to be hanging with you soon!!!! :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Aach!! LOVE the papers! They are perfect for Andy and the way you finished the inside too....awesome!

Deborah said...

Beautiful! Where do you guys find all those pretty paper? Those combination is great!!
Greets Deborah

Anonymous said...

Okay, I seriously LOVE this card ! Perfect papers Pefect colouring(no shocker there!) details PERFECT ! :) Tracy

Angie said...

Really!!! It's sooo friggin cute. I love it!!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Donna! The perfect paper for this card!

Amanda R said...

Donna I love your choice of papers and how you decorated the inside, too cute!

Andrea Murdock said...

aaaccckkkk! I love it. I cannot tell you if I love the inside or outside more!! And that border punch- perfect! And...I also can't say your name..I have to sing it and I sing it when ever I visit your blog. Just a random fact I thought you would find funny hee hee

Andrea Murdock said...

oh, and so funny that Kimmie and I both screamed the same way in our comment lmbo! obviously your card is perfect ;)

Jenny said...

Love this Donna! Those little stars inside the circle are an awesome touch! Love the inside as well:)