Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #72 - Stripes!

 
 
 
Today, I'm feeling like it's 
 
 
"A Stripey Kind of Day"
 
 
 I am hosting this week's
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #72
and I want you to use STRIPES!!
Use them horizontally, vertically or even diagonally
anyway you want...Just have some on your card!
 
 
How EASY it that?!
And just to show you how easy it is...
Here is my card....
 
 


For this week's challenge I decided to use one of my favourite
Steven Leary designs "Tubing Miles". My son Cam has a
sleepover/birthday party to go to Saturday and he chose
Miles to go on Dylan's card...That little mouse is sure versatile!!

You can buy Tubing Miles at the
for only $4.00 US. The image is approximately
2.25 x 2 inches and comes as deeply etched unmounted
grey rubber.




I coloured Miles in using Prisma pencils. I tried to copy the colours
of the gorgeous papers which are from MME's "Fine and Dandy"
 collection, True Blue 6x6 paper pad.



 
 
Then I decorated the inside of the card using "Surfing Miles"
which you can also find at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store
for $4.00 US. Then I finished the card of with the "Cool Dude"
sentiment that actually comes with Richie from the
Moonlight Whispers 50's Range...
 
 
Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
checkout all the details and then go and make a
card using STRIPES on it ...Easy!!!

AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very cute image of Tubing Miles
that I have featured on my card today...

Oh!!!
 And I have some other wonderful news!!
As many of you will remember, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps had a
Guest Designer call back in February. We had SO many
 wonderful entries and we truly want to thank all of you for sharing
your amazing Kraftin' Kimmie creations with us!
 
There were so many truly talented stampers that submitted,
 we couldn't choose just one! Soooooo we chose FIVE!!!!
 And I'm thrilled to finally be able to introduce them to you
 and welcome them as Krafty Girls for the month of April!!!!
 


Amanda

Deborah

Jenny

Krista

and

Tangii



Thanks For Looking!

 
 

4 comments :

Amanda R said...

Donna this is so cute! Love how you decorated the inside too, I need to do that, it makes everything look so much better. Thanks for the welcome!

Anonymous said...

Donna your card is FANTASTIC! Love it inside and out! :) Tracy

Melanie said...

Donna...your card is AWESOME!! As always, your paper choice is fabulous. Miles looks amazing...and I love that you stamped him with his surfboard inside your card. (Great sentiment choice too!) I need to take a lesson from you on completing the inside of my cards. :)

Anonymous said...

Great Challenge Donna! And I love your card, he is just too cute!!!!! Thanks for the warm welcome... I am so excited to be here!!!