Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sparkle Creations Challenge #34!

 
 
I was blog hopping the other day and thought I might drop in
and check on the very talented and gorgeous Sparkle's blog.
Sparkle is the owner of Sparkle Creation Rubber Stamps and
has the most gorgeous images... So anywhoo... I was blog hopping
and saw this weeks challenge was a inspiration challenge....
 
 


 
 
 And I thought...Why not!!
 
Here's Chloe....
 
 


I thought while I'm at it I'll use this months {SFYTT} as well.
... Cause you know, it's a great sketch and any excuse to
 use a great sketch!!

The papers I used are from Jillibean Soup's
"Dutch Mustard Soup" 6x6 mini pad
and might I just say PERFECT for this challenge!



I coloured Chloe in with my Prisma pencils and I really liked
 how her scooter come out...




 
 Then I decorated the inside with more of the gorgeous papers.
 
 
Ok, that's it... better go and do some ironing YUCK!!
 
Thanks for Looking!
 
 
Post a Comment