Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #49 - Make A Spooky Card!

 
Hey everyone, it seems like FOREVER since I have written
up a a post...Hold on?! It has been FOREVER...LOL!!
I'm really sorry about that, sometimes life gets in the way
of all the fun stuff that you want to do.....You know like a
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!!
 
This week the very gorgeous Miss Andrea has challenged
 the Krafty Girls and yourselves of course to
"Make A Spooky Card"
 
 
And this is mine...
 
 

Ok...I can hear you, I know that it's not all THAT spooky...
She's too cute to be spooky...But it is Halloween related...

For this card I decided to colour the most gorgeous of witches
Miss "Witchypoo".
This gorgeous little witch is designed by artist Annie Rodrigue!
  She is approximately 3.75 x 3.5 inches and you will receive
 this stamp in unmounted deeply etched grey rubber.
You will also receive TWO bonus
 accessory stamps.....a kitty cat and a bat.
 And you can find this amazing image at the
for only $10.00 US!


 
I kept this card really simple and just let "Witchypoo" do her thing.
I used some Halloween DP that I have had for ages from
Fancy Pants called "Skull" as a back ground.
The border punch is from EK Success and the stars are little brads
 I have had lying around forever too!



And I coloured in Witchypoo in with my Prisma's.

I have had quite a few people email me to do a tutorial
on how I use my Prisma's. I really would like to do this
but I am going to have to put it off till November because
we are going to the Gold Coast for holidays at the end
of this month AND next week Kimmie is releasing her
new October Stamps.... YOU are going to LOVE them!

Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a 
SPOOKY 
card... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very spooky "Horace"
 that Andrea has featured on her card today...

Thanks For Looking!


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Witchypoo is just as cute as she can be. Beautifully coloured as always Donna! :) Tracy

Andrea Murdock said...

blows my mind how you work those prisma's girl!!! Your card is spooktacular hee hee! And back atchya with the gorgeous comment xoxo