Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #47 - Orange, Purple and Green




 Hello and welcome to another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge

This week,our very talented and wonderfully sweet
Krafty Girl Elaine has asked us to use 
Orange, Purple and Green 
on our cards.

And this is mine...


 For this challenge I decided to colour one of my favourite of
Kimmie's new Pin Up Girl images Annette...

Annette is designed by our awesome artist Annie Rodrigue!
The size is approximately 2.5 x 3.5 inches and you will receive
this stamp in unmounted deeply etched grey rubber.
You will also receive the bonus sentiment stamp,
"Glamor Girl" And you can find this gorgeous
image at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store for only $8.00 US!!


For this challenge I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch 92
  for my layout and some gorgeous DP from Bo Bunny
called "U Bug Me". The border punches are from
Martha Stewart and Fiskas. And the lace is from Spotlight!




 I coloured Annette in with my Prisma pencils.

Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
using Orange, Purple and Green on your card... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the very spooky "Haunted House"
 that Elaine have featured on her card today...

Thanks For Looking!



7 comments :

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is soo gorgeous Donna!! Always love checking your work out!
Kristy xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Donna and your colouring of the sweet image is just fantastic!
Clairex

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!! Fantastic job!

Unknown said...

donna...this is ONE HOT MOMMA! awesome job on this week's challenge! :)

Melanie said...

My goodness Donna! You just work magic with those pencils...I'd love to have a lesson from you! Annette is stunning...love her with black hair!

Risa said...

Wow....Your card is fabulous Donna! I love everything about it!
hugs
Risa:)

Jen Shults said...

I hope you are doing well hun. I'm thinking of you and I miss you!!! Big HUGE hugs!!!! LY!!!