Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wild Flower Kids Challenge #33 - Sketch Challenge!



 Hey Everyone and welcome to this week's
Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge

This week Jen has made a sketch for us to try...

 

 And this is my card...


 

For this challenge I decided to print out Jen's gorgeous
new digital image of "Poppy Angel" which you can find at 
for only $3.00 US or you can buy her included in Jen's 
"September Release" digital stamp set for only $22.00.
The set  includes 9 other amazing images all designed by the 
wonderfully talented Jen Shults.
The DP I chose for todays's card is from Bo Bunny
and is called "Winter Joy Bundled" . The border punch is
a Martha Stewart one and the gorgeous pearls are from Prima.


 

 I coloured Poppy using my Prisma's and the
silver on her shoes, parts of her dress and head band
is from my Sakura gel pen "Clear Star".

Now, we would really love it if you could join in
the challenge this week.
But.... 
If you get stuck and are looking for inspiration
head on over to the
and checkout what the  
Wild Flower Design Team
have come up with this week...
 
Thanks For Looking






4 comments :

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is absolutly gorgeous donna!! Fabulous colouring and I love this sweet image she is TDF!!!
Kristy xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Stunning, Donna! I love what you used for the small circle elements and you can't go wrong with that gorgeous image!

Lelia Pierce said...

Absolutely stunning, lady! I love so many things about this card! You totally rocked this sketched!

XXX

Jacqueline said...

Totally speechless...This is GORGEOUS! WOW! I LOVE the purple, love the punches {dangly things}, love the dp, layout etc... You are so amazing my dear friend!! Miss you! LY!