Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #46 - MOSTLY Black & White!



 Hey Everyone it's time for another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge

 This week it's my turn and I have challenged the
awesome Krafty Girls and yourself to create a
MOSTLY Black and White 
 card. The reason I have said "mostly" is because I originally 
had just black and white but there is nothing wrong with a 
splash of colour now and again...right??

Well, anyway this is what I came up with...


 

I absolutely LOVE Kimmie's latest release of the pin up girls,
they are so easy and fun to colour. For this card I thought Betty
 would be lovely in Black and White...

Betty is designed by our awesome artist Annie Rodrigue!
The size is approximately 3 x 2.5 inches and you will receive
this stamp in unmounted deeply etched grey rubber.
You will also receive the bonus sentiment stamp,
"You Know You Love Me!" And you can find this gorgeous
image at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store for only $8.00 US!!

For this challenge I used Mojo Monday's Sketch 156 for my
layout and some gorgeous DP from October Afternoon
Creative Imaginations and Crate Paper. I used a little bit of
black lace down the bottom and some ribbon to break up
the papers a bit. 


 

 I coloured Betty in with my Prisma pencils.

Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
using MOSTLY Black and White on your card... Easy!! 
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could
win the gorgeous Betty
 that I have featured on my card today...

Thanks For Looking!






11 comments :

Andrea C said...

very gorgeous x

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous hunny! LOVE when you do black and white cards!! The lace is a wonderful addition! You are amazing! LY!!

Lorraine said...

WOW, I saw your card on Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog and had to hop on over to tell you how STUNNING it is! And I love how your coloring of the image! Gorgeous!

Nana Diana said...

Oh, I just love it, Donna!! You have done an amazing job colouring Betty, it's beautiful!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning...and I must have NEVER been paying attention, but your what the heart desires sidebar photo made my heart skip a beat...NICE!!

susy said...

Every time I read your blog I always want to go and pull my pencils out and play :-)
Xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh WOW! Betty is stunning, Donna! Your colouring is to die for....such gorgeousness! Love the papers and the touch of red makes everything pop!!! Thanks for the great challenge this week,hun!Hugs,t

Anonymous said...

Oh la la that Betty is a sassy one ! Lol! Thanks for the challenge this week Donna. I've never attempted a black and white card before, so this was a bit of a challenge for me! You work magic with your pencils! :) Tracy

Michele Boyer said...

Your coloring is GORGEOUS, Donna! That hair especially! Wow!

WickedPixie said...

Wow, Donna, this is luscious!! I love it! :-)Traci

Jen Shults said...

Oh this is gorgeous Donna! Yes, i agree... mostly black and white is just ask good. This is just stunning... WOW.