Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wild Flower Kids September Release Blog Hop and WFWC# 32 - Stripes!


It's time for a
Wild Flower Wednesday Blog Hop & Challenge!
TODAY the Wild Flower Patch is release 5 brand
new images and 4 new to digi images. 
These images are a mix of Halloween and Christmas
with a lot of cute Wild Flower Kid flair! 
You can find all of these new images at the
for $3.00 each and you can purchase the entire
digi set for $22.00. 

One lucky hopper who comments on ALL of the
blogs and ends the hop at the
  and leaves a comment will win the ENTIRE new release!!!!

The Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge for today is
to add STRIPES to your project!
The stripes can be in designer paper, embossed or made out
of cut sheets or anything else your creativity comes up with!
The winner of this week's challenge will win ALL FIVE
of the brand new Wild Flower Kids images! How cool is that?

Now, if you have just popped into see what I have been up to
and want to start from the very beginning of the Hop
you are in luck, cause I 'm first!!

 And this is my card...

 

 This is Crisanta the Caroler. I LOVE this image!
Even though Christmas is in Summer for us I still like the
thought of rugging up and going out caroling in the snow...
Not that we have snow... But anywhoo...
I think she is just gorgeous!

For this week's challenge of stripes I chose my new Bo Bunny
"Noel Stripe" DP... I thought it was pretty perfect for the
challenge. I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch 91
I flipped it ...

The border punches are from Martha Stewart and
Fiskas and the little gems are from Kaiser Craft


 

 I coloured in Crisanta in with my Prisma's and the
"all is calm, all is bright" is from a Hero Arts stamp set
that I bought ages ago called Messages Of Christmas.

Now, I know you are just itching to see what else the
amazing Wild Flower Kids DT have to show you, so next
on the Hop is our very talented and very sweet 

Thanks For Looking!






29 comments :

Lau W said...

O so cute card ! Very nice !
xxx

Peggy said...

WONDERFUL Holiday card!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Rugging up?? Is that getting all bundled up in warm clothing? I've been reading these Scottish historical romances and found myself typing a comment that used the word "wee" to describe something small! LOL I pick up on words like that and find myself talking to my husband that way. Ok, enough about my weirdness. Your card is gorgeous with lovely rich colors!

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful job, Donna! I love that you made the circle and the background DP match up exactly. Another fabby card!

XXX

Alison said...

Really pretty, Don! I like how you mimiced her hair with the big circle!

Jacqueline said...

This is STUNNING!! I am blown away by this one Miss Donna, the colors are just perfection! I am drooling over that gorgeous DP! Wow! This is a knock-out! LY!

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful card. I just love the color combo, details, and your creative touch.

Jen Shults said...

Oh i just LOVE this Donna! It's absolutely gorgeous! You did a wonderful job coloring her and I love the way you used the paper. :D Awesome!!! LY!!

Jenn K said...

This is FAntastic!! Great papers, great coloring...Great everything!

Lisa said...

so sweet, love it!!

faithnme said...

your cards are always Amazing.. I love it because I use Prisma too. can I ask what color combo do you use for your "Reds"??? that is always the hardest color to pop

Hugs
Sharette

Cleota said...

I'm loving your layouts you are using! The colors and all of it just make this card!! Beautiful.

jan farnworth said...

nice card she looks so sweet.

Heidi Brawley said...

What a cute card! love the colors you used!!! Have a GREAT day!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Anita said...

Your card is beautiful. Love that image!

Brook said...

What a cute stamp and a great card. TFS!

Lillian Child said...

Your card is a-dor-a-ble !!!!

Cathy Spicer said...

Wahoo! What an amazing striped creation. I love the darker colors in the background, they really make the red in the image POP!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh this is gorgeous, what a scrummy start to the hop :D

Moments by Marla said...

Very cute card! Growing up in the upper midwest of the USA we definitely get our share of snow for the holidays. The colors you used in you card are very nice. Onto the next blog.

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card Donna! Love this little Caroler! so sweet!
Sammi
xx

Jenn Zeeb said...

this is my first blog hop, its kinda fun. I really like lookung thru and seeing what other people are creating.

Deanette said...

Very cute card, nice work!

Angela said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card!! I just love looking at your coloring!! Oh and your coloring always matches your DP so well!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Lisa Lynn said...

I agree this is a great image, and you did a beautiful job coloring it. The colors and sketch bring it together, to give it the stunning look.

Lori said...

Lovely holiday card. I really like the rich, warm colors.

Patricia Mae said...

What a cute card awesome coloring.
~Patricia

darling Ho said...

Pretty Stripes, and so does your card.:)
She looks so enjoy in her singing.

racinggrandma61 said...

Great card. She is adorable