Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wild Flower Kids September Release, Sneak Peek Day Two!


 It time for day 2 of the
Wild Flower Kids September Release.

 Today I would like to introduce you to
the very gorgeous...

 Daisy Holly Fairy...

 

I have to say I loved colouring Daisy in and she really got me
motivated into the Christmas spirit... Ok, NEARLY got me into
the Christmas spirit..It's still way to early for me, but I am trying!!

For this card I used this week's
and the DP is from the Cosmo Cricket "Mitten Weather"  
collection and is called Woolens. The border punch down the
bottom is from Fiskas and the "Merry Christmas" sentiment 
is from Hero Arts.


 

 And as usual I coloured Daisy in with my Prisma's.

The Wild Flower Kids DT have ALL been really
busy creating amazing projects with Jen's 
September Release so why not go and check them out...


And come back and see me tomorrow for 
WFWC and the Wild Flower Patch Blog Hop!!

Thanks For Looking





6 comments :

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Ooh, it's so clean and crisp! So pretty!

Lelia Pierce said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I'm so impressed with you, Donna! :O)

XXX

Jacqueline said...

Your layout is AMAZING!! Everything is pure perfection! Great minds think alike :D LY!!

Cleota said...

I am absolutely in love with this card! The coloring, the paper you chose, everything. Love IT!

Jen Shults said...

this is gorgeous Donna! I love all the elements to this and your coloring is always fabulous and I really love that edge punch! :D Hugs!!

Jenn K said...

What a wonderful card. I love seeing all the different uses for this image.