Monday, September 13, 2010

Wild Flower Kids September Release, Sneak Peek Day One!



 Hey everyone!
It's day one of the
Wild Flower Kids September Digital Release...

Jen has designed 9 amazing digital images that will be
avalible fromWednesday the 15th at the
And on Wednesday we are going to have a
Blog Hop to celebrate the release.

 For my first sneak peek I would like to introduce you
to the very gorgeous

Christmas Elf Ivy...

 

Don't you think she is just perfect for you Christmas cards and
projects?! For this card I decided to use my new Christmas
Bo Bunny DP called Winter Joy Stripe. The "Merry Christmas"
sentiment is from Hero Arts and the border punch is a Fiskas one.

 

 I coloured Ivy in with my Prisma pencils and I used my
Sakura Gel Pen (Clear Star) for the silver bell and fur
bits on Ivy's jacket.

 Now, I know the other amazing Wild Flower Kids DT
have created some wonderful creations, so why not
go and check them out and come back and see me tomorrow
for another sneak Peek....

 Jen



Thanks For Looking!



5 comments :

Lelia Pierce said...

Gorgeous! I love the non-traditional colors for your Christmas card! :O)

XXX

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So cute! I love those colors!

Jen Shults said...

Oh I just love this paper and you always do such a great job using it! Fantastic layout and gorgeous card! HUGS!!

Jacqueline said...

Adorable! I LOVE the color combo, so perfect! Your layouts just completely ROCK! You are a star! LY!!

Cleota said...

I never would have thought to use purple on a Christmas card, but this is just gorgeous! I love your layouts and coloring and well, just everything about it.