Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie October Release Sneak Peek, Day One and Challenge #50 - A Non-Traditional Christmas Card!

 
 
It's that time again...
Time for
Kraftin'Kimmie's October Release
and for another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge
 
Kimmie has 6 new gorgeous Moonlight Whispers images
designed by the most awesome Annie Rodrigue all celebrating
 Christmas!!
These gorgeous new images come with their
own co-ordinating accessory stamps and sentiments.

Kimmie is also releasing 5 new fantastic images
designed by our very talented Steven Leary. 
All the stamps are made with deeply etched
unmounted grey rubber and you will be able to get your
hands on them from Tuesday the 19th when we will
also be having our amazing Blog Hop to
showcase all these fabulous and wonderfully cute
Christmas images!

Also it's time for this week's Challenge.
This week we have been challenged to

"Make A Non- Traditional Christmas Card"

And here is mine with the very lovely
Virgina...
 
 


Isn't she gorgeous?!
For this "Non- Traditional" Christmas card I thought my new
Bo Bunny Christmas DP called "Winter Joy BRRRR" and
 "Winter Joy Stripe" would be perfect.
The border punch is from EK Success and
the ribbon I picked up at my favourite Scrapbooking store
Pink Pixie Craft Supplies.



I coloured Virgina in with my Prisma's. I will be honest
and say that I am disappointed with the way her dress turned out,
it kinda didn't come out the way I hoped.

Now, if you would like to see what other absolutely gorgeous images 
Kimmie is releasing this month why not go and checkout the
wonderfully talented and amazing Krafty Girls at the
and then put a ring around Tuesday the 19th on your calendar
so you don't forget the
Kraftin' Kimmie Blog Hop!!

See you tomorrow with another gorgeous image!!

Thank's For Looking!!!


 

4 comments :

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Robin McK said...

Hi Donna!
I just love this card - the colours aren't traditional, but they are so beautiful!
TFS

Tracey said...

I am loving the colour combo on here! Gorgeous card!!

Michele Boyer said...

I LOVE how you color black hair. I just can't do it. This is fabulous!