Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie July Release Blog Hop!





Today
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps is releasing their new July images! 
  As you’ve seen over the last few day in our Krafty Peeks, 
 Annie Rodrigue has created the
MOST FANTASTICAL FAIRYTALES!   
There are six images in the complete set and one very special 
one that we have created from Annie’s original painting,
Little Red Riding Hood. 

And Steven Leary is back with Miles the Mouse and
his cute girlfriend, Maisie!    
They are having a lot of backyard fun by the pool this month
and you’ll get to check them all out in today’s 
July release day KRAFTY HOP!!

 Now if you have arrived here from the
you are on your way....
As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each
and every stop because some lucky stampers will win packages
of stamps from the new release!!   
And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the
because ALL the new images are NOW available! 
 And did we mention?  Each and every order placed this week, 
will be entered into a draw??   
One lucky customer will win a 5x7 print of 
Annie’s Little Red Riding Hood.

 Ok now on to my cards for the blog hop...
 This is the very gorgeous 
Snow White


 


For this card I went for a really classical fairytale look and pulled out
some of my new gorgeous Graphic 45 DP from the Renaissance
Faire Collection. They are called "Romantique" and
"Tudor Rose". The sentiment is  
"Everybody Wants To Be A Princess" and although
I don't think it comes with Snow White when you buy her I thought it
was perfect for this image...


 


And of course I coloured her in with my Prisma's.
I made two cards for the Blog Hop today as I missed out
on showing you a sneak peek on Friday and this is what I
would have shown you if my husband didn't suprise me and take me
out for dinner and then I forgot all about my post for that day...

Stupid romantic husbands...What was he thinking?!!
(I am being very sarcastic here, if you can't tell).

Anywhoo ...This is 
Little Red


 

 I used a bit of a combo of papers here. Some October Afternoon,
"Farm Fresh" and also some Fancy Pants DP from the 
Rusty Sun Collection called "Sunny Day"
This card sort of took on a life of it own there for
awhile and I just kept adding till I was happy!


 

 And just a close up of Little Red... She's so cute!!!

Ok,
I know you all want to head off and see what's next...
 I belive it's the very talented and gorgeous
who is next on this amazing Hop!
Have fun...



53 comments :

Andrea Murdock said...

these cards are as beautiful as always my fave Aussie friend. Your colouring is divine and the Graphic 45 paper- let's just say I have paper envy. Sorry I haven't been by in awhile, live has kept me running but I always love your creations. Hope you had a great suprise date last night!

Doodlecraft said...

Great inspiration cards! Love it! thanks for sharing!

Patricia said...

So beautiful cards i love it the new stamps are adorable =P

Ana C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana C said...

Wow! Fantastic cards. I love the color choices and the paper - my goodness. Thank you so much for sharing these great cards.

Rachel said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those are just so beautiful! I'm sure one of the stamps in the new collection will end up in my hands in not to long :)

Milla said...

Great cards! Love the new stamps, they're adorable!

Lyndi said...

Beautiful cards - and the sentiment with Snow White is very fitting. Love the new stamps

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous! Wonderful cards. What a nice hubby you have..He is a keeper, Just remind him crafting first..then dinner! Deb P

NormaJean said...

wow your cards are beautiful, this is my first kraftin kimmie hop and I love it already!!
hugs normajean

KanataNewf said...

Love the new release - both of your cards are lovely.

Devlin said...

They're soooo cute!! Beautifully colored!

Julia said...

I love your card and the new stamps are adorable

Rae C. said...

Too darling! Love Snow White and Little Red--can think of friends and family that they would work perfectly for!

Lorraine said...

wow Donna these are beautiful i love your colouring 2 very gorgeous cards xx

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards! Thank you for your inspiration!

Alba Aguilar (AlbaScrap) said...

I love your colouring, I need to learn a lot from you!

Stephanie J said...

LOVE those, Donna! Your work is always so wonderful & inspiring!

Anonymous said...

What a terrible husband you must have!LOL!!!!!!! Both of your cards are wonderful ! Thanks for the inspiration. :) Tracy

Maxine said...

Your cards are Great for inpiration. I love your coloring!!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love them both!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Those cards are so fun, love both the characters and the layout and sentiment of the second one are fab :0)

rafirestorm said...

I love the hair on every stamp - great job!

Erika M. said...

Absolutely lovely!

Lynn said...

I simply love these stamps and your super cards Donna. Think I will wirte a psot about them on my blog while I'm waitng for my stamps to be delivered. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Oh God! Those new stamps are gorgeous!!!! And your cards are beautiful!!!!

Emily said...

Amazing! I just love these images.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Jacqueline said...

Stunning darling!!! LOVE all your coloring of course and yummy papers!! Good for hubby taking you out ;) Hope you had a blast hunny you deserve it!! LY!

MiamiKel said...

Oh these are both stunning - wonderfully done :) Looks like a terrific start to the hop!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful work as usual! Love these fun new images, and you certainly know how to bring them to life!

Kim said...

Donna these are both so beautiful! I am in total love of the newest Kimmie stamps! Great work hun! Happy Hop Day!
Hugs~ Kim

Chelsea said...

Awww, these are4 adorable!!!

Saxon and Jaedyn said...

WOW!!! amazing job..I love your cards and the stamps are soooo stinkin cute!!!

Cassie_lu said...

lovely cards and the paper used on the first one is stunning

Amy said...

Wonderful cards, I'm loving the new release!

Nic aka The Sticky Elf said...

Ahhhh they're so beautiful. I'm loving this new release already. Thank you for the amazing inspiration.
Nxxx

Playing with Paper said...

I love your cards! Little red riding hood is so cute!! The coloring is awesome!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow! both cards are absolutely ADORABLE, Donna! xxD

Lisa said...

WOW!!! I am loving the princess collection! I love the moonlight whispers!!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful inspiration!!!

xxxtglxxx said...

Truly Gorgeous! I love these stamps. Your cards are fanastic, and snow white looks stunning :)

Love them! xx

dj1952 said...

Wow Donna, you did a fabulous job on these stamps. The colors are awesome. I also use prismacolors, so it's great to see others who use them get such dramatich results.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

My Paper Passions said...

wow I love your colouring! This is my first time stopping in and u did a wonderful job! I love the effects on snow whites hair.....looks awesome!love these stamps!!
Amanda B

Lori said...

Lovely cards! Lovely stamps.

Crafty Jenn said...

Lovely cards Donna! Love the paper choice with Snow White, and the the perfect bow with Red.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Gorgeous samples.

Dawn said...

Wow! I'm loving the effects of prismacolour pencils, and these cards are just gorgeous!

Donna Marie said...

Very lovely card - the colours are beautiful.

Jodi Collins said...

These are STUNNING Donna! I must get me some of these stamps! GORGEOUS layouts and papers on both!!

Welcome! said...

Just gorgeous as always Donna! I love how you coloured Little Red! And Snow White is just so pretty in that striking blue! Great cards!
Hugs, Krista

Jodi said...

Just gorgeous work Donna!! Love both of the cards and I hope you enjoyed Eclipse as much as I did!
Hope all is well!
Hugs
Jodi =)

SuzyQue said...

I am glad that I didn't have to pick a favorite. These cards are very appealing.