Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #38 - Bows!




 Hey Everyone,
Welcome to another
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge

This week our very gorgeous Krista has challenged
us to use bows on our creations

And this is my card....


I used the brillant miss "Goldilocks" for this challenge, don't you just
WANT to put bows with her?! I used this gorgeous new paper I found
a few week's back from Bella BLVD designed by Stephanie Hunt called
"Nana's Apron"

I also used the the co-ordinating sentiment  
"Sending You Bear Hugs"
which I really love and my Martha Stewart border punch to go on
the side of the card. Now, Don't forget you will be able to buy
Goldilocks from Sunday the 18th!!


 And I coloured in Goldi with my Prisma's.


Now, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a
gorgeous card that has "BOWS" on it...
AND if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie image you could win the
  very the gorgeous Snow White
that Krista has featured on her card today...
 
And don't forget to go and visit the rest
Krafty Girls 
and see what they have created
cause they all rock!!

Don't forget tomorrow's 
Kraftin' Kimmie July Release Blog Hop!






4 comments :

Joanne Button said...

Wow Donna, you do some really, really beautiful work!! What a truly talented lady you are xxx

Joanne Button said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Stunning!! Look at all your colours!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a gorgeous creation, Donna! I love how you've alternated colours in Goldilocks' ringlets!! So pretty!!