Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge #24 - Sparkle & Lace!



For this week's 
Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge
Jen wanted us to add a little bling and some delicate to our creation's,

 some
Sparkle & Lace
And this is my card...


 

 I coloured in the very gorgeous Winter Dahlia 
(did I tell you she was made for me?). 
And you can purchase Dahlia from
for only $3.00 US!!
How cool is that?! 

The DP is from Bo Bunny from the 
limited edition "Glitter Series" and they are called
Jazmyne Wellspring and Jazmyne Dew Drops... 
If you look closely you can see the
glittery bits...


 

 I coloured Dahlia with my Prisma's and the "Hello"
is from a TSG stamp set called "Spring Fever".



Now we would really love it if you could join in
the challenge this week.
But.... 
If you get stuck and are looking for inspiration
head on over to the

and checkout what the  
Wild Flower Design Team
have come up with this week!!



5 comments :

Risa said...

Hello Donna,
Your card is gorgeous in every way! I am such a fan of your layouts and color choices...fabulous job!!!
hugs
Risa:)
p.s. I have some of this DP and I love it too!

Lelia Pierce said...

Absolutely beautiful, Donna! I love that paper...yummy!

XXX

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the lace!

Jen Shults said...

This looks gorgeous hun! I love the colors of that paper and you really always create such amazing layouts. Just fabulous!! HUGS!

Angela said...

Great card Donna!! Love the purple and green!! Have a great rest of your weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela