Friday, June 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Summer Kit Release and Miles the Mouse Day Three...


Hey Everyone... It's the end of the week!!
and it's time for another

Kraftin' Kimmie
Summer Kit Release
Card....

I would like you introduce you to

Nerissa...

 

 Don't you just love all that hair?!!
For this card I used the gorgeous October Afternoon paper
from the Fly A Kite collection " Lemonade". I was actually going 
for a whole different look with this card but I didn't like the way
the background turned out so I cut Nerissa out and of course that 
changed all my plans and this is what I ended up with!

 

I used my new EK Success scollop border punch to give the card
a little depth and of course Nerissa is coloured using Prisma pencils.

Now, for my next Miles the Mouse card I used this cute image called
"Beach Bum Miles"

 

Again I have stuck with the whole simple design and I must say
I am liking the way this set is turning out...I hope my special friend
will like it too...

 

 And again Miles is coloured with Prisma's. The paper is from
MME's Quite Contrary Collection called "Rough & Tough".



Tomorrow I will have another
Kraftin Kimmie Challenge to share with you.
And then on Sunday we have the
Blog Hop
showcasing all the amazing images from the 
Summer Kit!!

You are NOT going to want to miss that!!


Thanks For Looking!



7 comments :

chrilvian said...

i love the mermaid, lovely colors

Anonymous said...

I love them both... but that mouse is talkin to me... or maybe it's the beach!
hugs... Great work!

Marilyn said...

Love the new releases of Annie's, and that cutie mouse is adorable ! Love what you did with these beauties!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH Donna! You've done another incredible job! Nerissa's hair has such depth and looks so shiny! And I love how you drew Miles a pair of swimming trunks....or is that a Speedo?? Heehee!

Robin McK said...

Love this Donna! She's gorgeous!!!

Dawn said...

WOW! I really, really love the subdued tone of this card, and the way you've coloured the mermaid is perfect :D

Jen Shults said...

This both look fabulous! That's going to be quite the kit of cards when you finish! gorgeous work hun! LY!!