Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #33 - Beachy Keen!


 
 Well it's Saturday and you all know what that means..
It's time for a

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!

 This week our gorgeous Kimmie has come up with this week's theme

"Beachy Keen"

  Kimmie would like us to include anything to do with
Summer or a Water Theme on our creations...
Well you can't get any easier than that!


 

For this challenge I decided to colour the very gorgeous new 
mermaid image of Arianne. When I first saw her I straight
away wantedto colour her hair black and I must say I 
really like the way it turned out!The paper is Graphic 45 from
the Renaissance Faire Collection, and
is called "Florentine". I used "Swimming By To Say Hi"
  sentiment which is just one of the many that comes
with the Summer Kit when you
buy it along with 6 accessory stamps as well.


 

 And of course I coloured Arianne in with my Prisma's.

So, if you would like to play along with us all
you need to do is head on over to the
checkout all the details and then go and make a gorgeous card
that has a Summer or a Water Theme to it...Easy!! AND if you use a
Kraftin' Kimmie image you could win the beautiful
Cordelia that Kimmie has featured on her card...
 
Now, don't forget we have the
Kraftin' Kimmie Summer Kit Release
Blog Hop
tomorrow...You won't want to miss that!!

Thanks For Looking!





4 comments :

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Aaaghh! LOVE her black hair and blue tail! Totally gorgeous, Donna!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful, Gorgeous, Amazing... wonderful coloring, paper choices, everything is perfection! I have loved seeing all your cards, you are so talented! You are an inspiration! I will be emailing you soon. LY Xx

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! This is fabulous Donna! Very lovely card... I love these papers and your coloring is just out of this world. Seriously amazing work hun! LY!!

Bec said...

WOW Donna. this is just stunning.. your colouring just blows me away.. I love it!! bec xx