Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Summer Kit Release and Miles the Mouse Day Two...


 It's day TWO of the

 Kraftin' Kimmie Summer Kit Release

Just a little recap of yesterday's post...
Kimmie has 6 new MERMAID images with 6
accessory stamps and a co-ordinating sentiment set that is
only avaliable at the Kraftin' Kimmie Store for a limited 
time... We also have some really cute new images by
Steven Leary of Miles the Mouse....

 Now, I would like to introduce you to the 
very gorgeous

 Marina.

 

 For this card I used this awesome paper from Jillibean Soup. It is 
from the Egg Drop Soup range and called "Green Onion".


 

 I coloured Marina in with my Prisma pencils...Of course.
And used one of the many sentiments that comes with the kit
"Need a Hug?".

 My next card is of Mile the Mouse...

 

 This image is called Tubing Miles... I love this image!
My youngest son wants all the cards I have made with Miles...
And not forgetting that this idea is my wonderful friend 
Jen's Shults design...

 

 And I coloured in Miles with my Prisma's...

Now, don't forget about Kimmie's Saturday Challenge and then
we have the Blog Hop on Sunday so be sure to drop by the

And while you are there checkout what those amazing
Krafty Girls have created!

Thanks For Looking!


 BTW... You may have noticed that I am no longer
a Pink Lady or a Trendsetter... No, they didn't boot me off!!
I actually stepped down from my DT positions because I
needed to concentrate more on my family...

I want to thank Jessica and Kellie for their friendship and 
understanding... It was not an easy decision to make but I do
feel that it was the right one...




8 comments :

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH! Just incredible, Donna! I love both of them!! Marina looks so super gorgeous and Miles is just a hoot! I'm lovin' the set of mouse cards you are creating!

Vicki G said...

Marina is AMAZING!!! I love what you did with Miles.......the clean design is fabulous! You rock woman!

Dorcas said...

Love your mermaid card! I can't wait for them to become available to the public. Great work!

Melanie said...

Donna, these are awesome! I love Marina...your colouring is just stunnning. Miles is so adorable...love that border you created. FABULOUS!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Lovin both of your cards! Awesome dp! Love how you did the Miles card!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE these Donna! As usual, AMAZING coloring and layouts!!

Jen Shults said...

This looks fabulous Donna!! I think I like your notecards better than mine, that layer of dark cardstock really makes them pop. :D

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!