Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Summer Kit Release and Introducing Miles the Mouse!


Hey everyone and welcome to day ONE of the
 Kraftin' Kimmie Summer Kit Release

"MERMAIDS"

First, I just have to say OMGoodness
YOU are going to LOVE this summer release!!!

Starting today and going through to Sunday when you will be able
to purchase this amazing "Summer Kit" for a limited time...
I am going to be sharing with you these
AMAZING and GORGEOUS stamps illustrated by
  our awesome Annie Rodrigue and they available ONLY at the


First, I would like to introduce you to the very spectacular
Aurora



Now, I know that you all know how much I LOVE my
Kimmie Stamps...
But, I can honestly say when I saw these amazing new designs
I got really excited at the thought of colouring them in.... 
And the fact that I get to show them off to you is just a bonus!

All the stamps...and there are 6 beautiful Mermaids and 
6 matching accessory stamps AND a sentiment set
included in the kit, are made out of deeply etched
unmounted grey rubber.

So, for this card I went with my October Afternoon,
Thrift Shop paper called "Near Mint".


 

And I coloured Aurora in with my Prisma's, and just for
something a bit different I used Kindy Glitz on her
tail and in her hair.


 Now, as well as these gorgeous new Mermaids
we have a really special treat for you...
I want to introduce you to the very cool

 Miles the Mouse...


 

 Isn't he just SO cute?!!!

For my first Miles the Mouse card I actually cased my very
good friend Jen Shults for the idea...(thanks Jen...You rock!). 
I have made all my "Mouse" cards 5x5 and am
actually putting them all together as a gift pack for a very special friend
of mine...I used this gorgeous Kasier Craft
paper called "Super" from the Peachy Keen Collection.


 

 And of course I coloured Miles in with my Prisma pencils.
Miles is designed by Kimmie's new artist Steven Leary
and I can't wait to show you what else he has up his sleeve!

Ok, now I am going to get bossy...
3 things YOU NEED to do!

1. Go and visit the Krafty Girls, checkout some more
gorgeous Mermaids and Miles then leave them some love...

2. Circle Sunday in your diary, cause we have a blog hop you will
NOT want to miss...

3. Come back tomorrow and see my next Mermaid and
Miles creation... You are going to LOVE these images!!

Thanks For Looking!




15 comments :

Vicki G said...

Amazing!!! Both cards are truly scrumptious!

Hugs

Vicki

susy said...

Have I told you lately how amazing I think you are...
Xx

♥Rach♥ said...

How cute! Love the pretty striped paper on the first one and that sandcastle mouse is just adorable :0)

Lelia Pierce said...

Really cute! Fabby coloring and I love the Glitz on the mermaid! I'm loving the simplicity of the mouse card. :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Wilfreda said...

These are really cute. I am loving the little mouse.

Patricia said...

amazing cards i love it =P

Marilyn said...

Both images are super cute! The cards are super delightful also...great composition and colors!

Piali said...

So Pretty!! Love the new Mermaid images...Awesome. Love your Miles card..its so cute. I always like your choice of DP...perfect everytime!
Hugs~

Jen Shults said...

Super cute! I love that little mermaid and Miles is adorable!! Thanks for the shout hun! Always gorgeous work. LY!!! HUGS!

Tracey said...

These are both fabulous Donna! Love them!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

I absolutely LOVE the blue sparkly tail on Aurora and Miles is SUPER cute!!

Michele Boyer said...

Wow! These are both fabulous! I especially love your little Miles card! So cute!

paula tracy williamson said...

Yummy are your colors sister, these two cards rock!

Welcome! said...

Donna, loooovin' both your cards! You do such amazing work! I'm such a fan!

Laura B said...

Beautiful cards! I love the sparkle on the mermaid!:)

hugs,
Laura