Saturday, June 5, 2010

KKSC #32 - Triangles Anyone?


Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful week and now are in
the mood to sit back and enjoy your weekend...
And what better way to start the weekend with an awesome

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!
This week the amazing and wonderful Diana wants
you to include TRIANGLES on your creation!
That's right... 
Isosceles, acute, obtuse, whatever you like,
just use triangles on your card!
And this is what I came up with...


For this card I decided to use my triangles as the background of
my card. I coloured this gorgeous Cindy and Mindy image called 
"Small Talk" which is approximately 4 x 2.5 inches and you will
receive it in unmounted deeply etched grey rubber.
"Small Talk" comes with TWO bonus sentiment stamps...
You're Tweet! and Happy Birdday, but this time I actually
thought the sentiment "A little Birdie Told Me" from Kimmie's
"Fun Sentiments" might be fun to use.

The papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle
"Love Letter's" range.




And of course I coloured the image in with my Prisma Pencils.

Ok, so this challenge is extremely easy...
And so much fun!!!
So there is absolutely no reason for you to not
to pop on over to the
Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
Have a read of the details, checkout the AMAZING creations
The Krafty Girls
have made and have a go!!
And if you do and you
decide to use a Kraftin Kimmie image you could win
 the very dashing Bart that Diana has on her card!!!

Thanks For Looking!


4 comments :

Christi said...

I love, love, love, LOVE this! She is just too cute and soooo perfect in red. LOVE everything about this! smiles...

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE the layout - perfect use of triangles!
xXx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a gorgeous creation Donna!! LOVE the design and layout and Cindy's paper pieced dress is lovely!!