Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie January Release Blog Hop!

Hey everyone and welcome to the

Kraftin' Kmmie January Release

Blog Hop!

If you have just come from Andrea's Blog
you are on the right track......

Today marks the release of the new January images from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps! There are 4 new fantastical images from Crissy Armstrong, 4 new fun and funky images from Annie Rodrigue, 4 adorable images from Jean Grant and two new sets of coordinating sentiments!! You’ll get to check out all the images throughout our fabulous blog hop!!

If you want to start from the beginning, just head over to the

Kraftin’ Kimmie Challenge Blog!

As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because three lucky stampers will win packages of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie store, because ALL the new images are NOW available!


For the blog hop I decided I would use one of my favourite images...

Lavinia


I coloured Lavina's dress in with my Prisma's,
but to get the kind of red thatI wanted I actually had
to colour it in two layers of different reds.
....The things I do!!

I had this gorgeous October Afternoon DP
hidden in my stash for
a few weeks now just waiting for the perfect image...
UmmmmI think Lavina will do! :-)

And I again used "Girls can do ANYTHING!" sentiment from the
Steampunk line sentiment set!



Michele came up with a really good name for Lavina's hair too...
Tornado hair!!
I LMAO when I read that!!



Now I am not going to keep you long cause I know you will want
to see all the rest of the AMAZING and STUNNING creations
the other girls have to show you...

So head on over to Elaine's Blog
(OME...This woman is just SO talented!!!)

And if you get lost along the way...Just head back to the

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog
...cause Kimmie has the list of everyone there!!

Oh YEAH... You can buy ALL of these awesome and fantastic images
from...RIGHT NOW!!!!
GO!

Thanks for looking!!!




Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie - Lavinia, Steampunk Sentiment Set
Paper: October Afternoon, Bazzil
Ink: Versafine Oynx Black, TH Distressing - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Fiskas Border Punch, Button
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing


Post a Comment