Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Birthday Time at The Pink Elelephant....

Just a really quick post today...

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

is sponsoring

The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog

this week.

Lori and the gang have chosen

"Birthday"

as the theme!


And as much I as LOVE the
NEW January release stamps that are now available at
Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps
I had a real urge to use some of my "other" Kimmie stamps
that I have had bought and that I am dying to use,
...Plus Kimmie said it was ok...LOL!

This is Lillith...




I coloured her in with my Prisma's of course...
Found some October Afternoon DP called
"Daydream: Rain Boots"
and kept the layout pretty simple...



To be perfectly honest...
After I finished colouring her in I wasn't really happy with the
colours I chose, they look a bit wishy washy to me...
But, I thought hey, watta are ya gonna do...



As I said, I kept it really simple and just added the ribbon down
the bottom for the finishing touch...



Now, if you would like to head on over to
The Pink Elephant
and see what the fabulous DT have made with
Kimmie's new stamps....Amazing stuff!!

Thanks For Looking!




Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie - Lillith, Kraftin Kimmie - Fun Sentiments
Paper: October Afternoon- Daydream: Rain Boots
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon
Technique: Distressing, Prisma Pencils




Post a Comment