Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Twilight Tuesday Colour Challenge # 1...



Hey everyone...
It's Tuesday and you know what that means....

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge

only....It isn't!!
This week we are introducing our very 1st

Colour Challenge

Every few weeks instead of our usual challenge we have decided to
keep you on your toes and give you a colour challenge instead!

Our first Colour Challenge is based on Edward’s colouring.
The first color is Butterscotch for his eyes (when he isn’t hungry!),
second is Alabaster for his pale skin,
and third is Reddish-Brown for his hair!



And this is my card....





I decided since the challenge was based on Edward's colouring
that I would use my Greeting Farm 'Ed' digi....
Then I hunted high and low for some DP that would match the
colours that were presented to us and finally came across my
old favourite Cosmo Cricket's "Earth Love".
Then from there is was pretty easy to put all the colours together...




I coloured Edward in with my Prisma's and tried to get
his hair to match the Reddish Brown as well...
I don't think I did too bad!



Then I used the sentiment "Forever Yours" from
Artful INKables Fictionally Inspired Sentiment Set
and then added some ribbon, a few brads and a matching button...


Now, I just know that our wonderful
Design Team have come up with some
amazing creations, so why not go and check them out!!


Alison ~ Beth ~ Dani ~ Erica ~ Jen

Jodi ~ Julie ~ Margie ~ Rebecca


If you want to play along this week we have just have a few
guidelines for you to follow. So just head on over to
Twilight Tuesday
and check them out and then go and have fun!!!


Lots Of Twilight Love


Stamps: TGF Digi Edward, Artful INKables Fictionally Inspired Sentiment Set
Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Earth Love
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Fiskas Border Punch, Button, Brads
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing


Post a Comment