Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Twilight Tuesday Colour Challenge # 1...



Hey everyone...
It's Tuesday and you know what that means....

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge

only....It isn't!!
This week we are introducing our very 1st

Colour Challenge

Every few weeks instead of our usual challenge we have decided to
keep you on your toes and give you a colour challenge instead!

Our first Colour Challenge is based on Edward’s colouring.
The first color is Butterscotch for his eyes (when he isn’t hungry!),
second is Alabaster for his pale skin,
and third is Reddish-Brown for his hair!



And this is my card....





I decided since the challenge was based on Edward's colouring
that I would use my Greeting Farm 'Ed' digi....
Then I hunted high and low for some DP that would match the
colours that were presented to us and finally came across my
old favourite Cosmo Cricket's "Earth Love".
Then from there is was pretty easy to put all the colours together...




I coloured Edward in with my Prisma's and tried to get
his hair to match the Reddish Brown as well...
I don't think I did too bad!



Then I used the sentiment "Forever Yours" from
Artful INKables Fictionally Inspired Sentiment Set
and then added some ribbon, a few brads and a matching button...


Now, I just know that our wonderful
Design Team have come up with some
amazing creations, so why not go and check them out!!


Alison ~ Beth ~ Dani ~ Erica ~ Jen

Jodi ~ Julie ~ Margie ~ Rebecca


If you want to play along this week we have just have a few
guidelines for you to follow. So just head on over to
Twilight Tuesday
and check them out and then go and have fun!!!


Lots Of Twilight Love


Stamps: TGF Digi Edward, Artful INKables Fictionally Inspired Sentiment Set
Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Earth Love
Ink: TH Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories: Ribbon, Fiskas Border Punch, Button, Brads
Technique: Prisma Pencils, Distressing


23 comments :

Sandie said...

Gorgeous as ever !!!
Love it Don. xxx

Rebecca said...

Beautiful,beautiful, beautiful! You knock my socks off every week!

Cheryl said...

He's just too stinkin'-cute Donna! Fabby coloring and papers girl!

Michele Boyer said...

This is so cute, Donna! I love that Edward image. I like his hair. :)

Beth said...

GORGEOUS, Don! the paper you used with the edge punch looks amazing... like the designs were made for it! And the coloring - I am out of adjectives. Gorgeous card!!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Donna! Love his hair -- the lighter highlights in it look fantastic.

Alison said...

You are just the BEST at doing hair! I can't believe how incredible you are! I know, I say that a lot huh? You just always continue to wow me! That paper on the side with the border punch? Amazing!!!

Alyssa S said...

Another amazing creation! Love the hair!!

Jen Shults said...

Whoa my goodness... This is awesome! I love what you did with these colors. I was so tempted to use that same paper, lol. Your coloring is amazing and I love this layout. I need that border punch... I keep seeing at the store and I talk myself out of it but I NEEEEEED to get it, lol. Fabulous work Girlie!! :D

ellepaulette said...

Oh Donna. You did it again!
You created another perfect card. I love it!!! :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous card! He looks so cute! lovin' the striped paper!

WickedPixie said...

Wowza! I totally love your style, from your layouts, to your paper and color choices and then your amazing coloring skills!! (Man, could Edwards hair be any more perfect!?) :-)Traci

Yvette said...

Oh Donna, this is stunning!!! You made Edward quite the hotty! His hair is so sumptuous! Love the way you colored his shirt as well! Hey! Maybe one day you could do a tutorial on Prismas! ;) You ROCK sweet lady!

Stephanie Zito said...

Just beautiful Donna! I'm envious with what you can do with your Prima's. What do you use to blend with them - Gamsol? I would love to know :)

Erica said...

This is so pretty! I love the coloring. The hair is perfect. Beautiful!

Mary Giles said...

Oooh hubba, hubba! This card is FABULOUS! Do you use gamsol with your pencils too? You get such rich gorgeous colors with your pencils.

Joanne Leddy said...

Very cute! A little glitter on his pale skin would confirm it's really him! Thanks for sharing - great job!

Joanne

Jodi said...

Gorgeous card Donna!! I love your coloring and creativity!! Wonderful job as always!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Randi said...

Oh, sooo stinkin sexy!!! That is a fabulous color challenge! You really rocked it!! Especially the hair! I think that's the BEST Edward hair I've ever seen! LOVE it!!!

Bec said...

OMG.. how gorgeous is this.. your colouring is just amazing. I love it !!.. bec xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I am running out of things to say! You ROCK! and lil Edward is soooo gorgeous'ly handsome :)
Scrumptious!!!

hugs, margie

Laura B said...

Wonderful card! His hair looks amazing!:)

-Laura

Jessica Diedrich said...

SO gorgeous, Donna! LOVE IT!