Friday, October 2, 2009

Friends with Flair Friday....


Yah!! It's my favourite time of the week, well except for Tuesday, but this is definitely one of the highlight's of my week....It's Friday and that means it's Unity's

"Friends With Flair Friday"

So you will never guess what came in the mail this week!!...Ok, yes you will, but they came!!....They finally came.... my September KOM is here!!.....

I was so happy to see my little package that after I did a little happy dance, I opened it straight away and started to plan what I was going to use for this weeks blog hop.
Only I couldn't chose...I didn't know what I was going to use first...
Oh the stress of it all
!!!..And then a very good friend pointed out to me that it will be another month before I get the next set and that I had plenty of opportunity and time to make all the things I wanted. So I started with this.......




When I first saw these gorgeous heart trees I had NO idea what I would use them for...I LOVED them and thought they were really cute....But what was I going to do with them???....And you know me..... I love a challenge, so I stamped them in different pinks I had lying around and sort of layered them on top of one another, cut out some of the hearts and mounted them to give a 3D effect. Then I used Pink Stickles to just give the hearts a bit more depth....And a bit of bling.




Then I stamped the "Always in My Heart" sentiment and found some
Basic Gray DP added a little border and some ribbon...And there you go....



This is just a close up shot so you can see the hearts a little better......

Stamps: Unity September KOM
Paper: Basic Gray, Bazzill
Ink: Versafine - Black, TH Distress Ink - Walnut, Versacolour- Orchid, Opera Pink, Boysenberry, Ash Rose
Accessories: Fiskars Border Punch, Ribbon, Stickles
Technique: Distressing, Stickles


Now please head on over and visit the Unity Blog and checkout all the wonderfully talented ladies who are participating in this week's
Friends with Flair Friday list.....

Thanks For Stopping By




Post a Comment