Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some Autumn Splendor ...Where The Wild Flower Kids Are...


Did you like my title?? I was going for something creative....LOL....

Well, as promised today is the release of these awesome new Digital Images
called Autumn Splendor by the very talented and gorgeous owner of
Wild Flower Kids Stamps...

Jen Shults


Jen has worked so hard creating and designing these gorgeous and amazing images
and OME .... She has turned out some of the best designs I have seen for a very long time...These are just awesome...Did I say that before?!! Well, they are!!! And here is just a sample of what you can expect when you visit Stamp Happens to buy these fantastic new designs.......









Now, as I said you can only buy these Digital Images from Tonya's Store
Stamp Happens and while you are there you should also checkout some of the fabulous stuff she has to sell.... The prices are fantastic and it such a friendly place to visit....



So Jen kindly sent all the Stamp Sistahs the Autumn Splendor images to play with...And I must confess this was actually my very first time working with digi's so it was a bit of a learning curve to say the least!! And while I am confessing....I think I love working with digi's ...No messy hands,
no smudging your image and then a great time colouring in... And in no time at all...walla....You have a card.....



This is Bramble the Scarecrow...Isn't he just gorgeous!... I actually was tossing up whether to do Ivy as the little Indian girl or Bramble...But I figured I can do Ivy a bit later... So I coloured Bramble in using my Prisma Pencils... of course, and using a new stamp saying I got today finished off my very first Thanksgiving card....



So .... What do you think??


Digital Image: Wild Flower Kids-Bramble
Paper: Graphic 45, Bazzill
Ink: TH Distress Ink-Walnut, Versafine-Black
Accessories: Ribbon, EK Success Border Punch
Technique: Distressing, Colouring-Prisma Pencils




Now, the fabulous and very talented ladies who are the
Stamp Sistahs Design Team
have also come up with some amazing creations....



Before I go Jen has just started up her own site called
The Wildflower Patch...
Please go and visit her it will have all the info that you need about all her fantastic designs.....

Thanks For Stopping By




17 comments :

Jacqueline said...

Your coloring is just superb...I am constantly amazed by all your beautiful creations! Bramble is amazing and even better is that G45 paper...just gorgeous! So funny we used the same sketch and didnt even know it! You have made a PERFECT fall card and I love it and You too!

Angie Blom said...

wow , love this card, the colours are just so perfect with that patterened paper. Fantastic loloured image. Love it.

Erica said...

The colors and coloring are wonderful! I think you did great with the digi! I just started using some and I love digis. If I had a printer in my workspace it would be even better! Great card.

Alison said...

You, my Dear, re absolutely blessed with a talent that puts so many to shame. This card is so exquisite. I can't even tell you. Once again, I can't help but be in awe of you. You amaze me every single day!

Anonymous said...

what a fun card-I cannot even tell you how jealous I am of your incredible coloring!!!!!

i love it!!!!

sarabeth

Steph said...

ahh! I love him! and I love all your layering! Gorgeous as always!
You rocked it!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, he is just too too cute! Your coloring is amazing! You're making me itch to want to go out and buy some Prisma's and give it a try ;)
Love it!!! :*)
~ margie

Alyssa S said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic! I love the paper you paired him with too. Just plain amazing, missy! :o) lyss

Yvette said...

Love your title! As a matter of fact I just saw the previews last night for , Where the Wild Things Are. Looked really cute!

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Donna! You have some of the most beautiful work that I have EVER seen! You truly are an inspiration to so many of us! Bramble is so cute! I would love to blow him up and laminate him and hang him on my door.. with all of his friends! :)

Julie said...

What a beauty of a card, Donna! Your coloring is fantastic - beautiful job!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this it is so cute and what great images!!!

Jen Shults said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Donna. Your work always astounds me and inspires me. I love how rich the colors are in this and the way you colored Bramble. Really gorgeous card. Thank you for all your hard work and amazing support. :D {hugs}

susy said...

Um, happy thanksgiving,lol. Lovely as usual.

PaperTree Designs said...

what do I think? I think this is just beautiful sweetheart. But then your cards are always beautiful!
Hugs
x

Tonya Klar said...

WOW!! You always, always leave me breathless with your work! You are truly an inspiration!! Your coloring skills are phenomenal and you have a beautiful way of putting everything together. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Lainee said...

Bramble is just gorgeous, Donna, and you have once again done a fantastic job with the card. I never cease to be amazed at what you come up with.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Bramble is my favorite image of them all! Your card is fantastic! Wow!