Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day....Well What's Left Of It!!

Hey....Just a really quick post! I want to wish all of you a
Happy World Card Making Day.....
And to let you know that Jen the owner and creator of
Wild Flower Kids Stamps

is giving 15% off of all her Halloween Stamps at the moment.....



Please go and checkout these amazing stamps and show
my girl some
love an buy, buy, buy!!!

Also checkout this......


My boys are on school holidays at the moment and my wonderful and amazing sister and her beautiful kids are here to stay... so I sort of ran out of time and didn't make a card for this special day.... So I decided to show you some of my favourite cards that I have made this year instead....






Hope You Like.... And Thanks For Looking!




Post a Comment