Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stamp Insanity Stamps are Finally Here!

Wooohooo it's nearly time!!!
Tomorrow you get to finally meet them....You get to "Meet Henry and Morgan".

Henry and Morgan and Otherworldly Loves are the beautiful Beth Schultz's exciting new stamp sets...They are her babies and she has worked so very hard to get them perfect.....
Just for you!

Beth describes her stamps as "edgy, unique and sassy" and if you are looking for something different well you will find it with these fantastic stamps! Henry and Morgan are a couple of tween aged kids and so fun to colour, cause you all know how much I love to colour! And Otherwordly Loves are a sentiment set for all those "Paranormal Princesses" Just like me.....



So, tomorrow The Stamp Sistahs Design Team have great honour of showing you these fantastic new stamps with some fantastic creations.... I can't wait! This is sooooo cool!

Now these fantastic new stamps are sold exclusively at Tonya's Stamp Happens Shop
So go on over to the store and have a look around...And honestly, it is one of the best on-line stores I have ever visited and bought from so I can tell you from experience that the service and fast delivery is excellent! And the bargains!! If you you sign up for the newsletter while you are browsing all the things Tonya has to offer you get a 40% off coupon each month!!
Also, shipping is free in the U.S after a $50 purchase!



Did I tell you these ladies are amazing or what!!! So check back tomorrow and see all the wonderful creations... including mine...LOL!






So, I guess you might be wondering where my Twilight Tuesday post is today and if you remember last week that I said we would be having a bit of a break this week because of the Labour Day Holiday in the States....
So all the DT will be back with a brand new challenge next week and if you feel like you are missing out this week....Go on over to Twilight Tuesday and have a look around in the forums...You will probably find us there!

Lots of Twilight Love

Donna
Xx

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I need to stamp insanity since I live it... BUT - I'll go look! lol
Love ya!