Sunday, September 6, 2009

TTSC # 10



It was my youngest son's birthday today...He turned 10...I am sitting here shaking my head and wondering where did all that time go?....

Cam is not really a demanding kid...In fact he is quite a loving and very huggie (don't ask me where he gets that from as I'm not really a very huggie person) sweet natured, caring boy who does get into trouble every now and again (who doesn't)... But knows right from wrong. Warning... Extremely proud mum sitting here!

Anyhoo, as I was saying he's a cruzy kind of kid who just takes life as it comes and deals with it....
So for his birthday he only really wanted 2 things, a DSi and a Mummy Card (that's what he calls my creations). I told him that...And please don't think I am mean...But, I told him that if he wanted a DSi he was going to have to save and buy one of his own, since he has a perfectly good DS lite at his disposal and if he wanted I would give him a bit of money towards his goal but I was not forking out nearly $300 dollars... Being Cam he was quite happy with that arrangement and since I have told everyone else to give him cash too...I really don't think that it will be that long before he purchases the said item in question....

So, to actually celebrate his birthday, tomorrow I am giving him the day off school and taking him to the Royal Adelaide Show...
It is his first time and he is really looking forward to it. We are going with Wendy, Emily and Ryan and plan to have a day of rides, show bags, hot donuts, fireworks and fun....

And as for the other thing he wanted, I decided it was a good excuse to use Dani's
Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge 10.....


To make his Birthday Card....


I got my Greeting Farm, Skater Ian stamp last week and knew it was perfect for a 10 year old's birthday card...Well heck, any boys birthday card!


And this is the inside before I wrote in it!

Paper: Paper Salon, Bazzill
Stamps: TGF-Skater Ian, Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine-Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut
Accessories: Ribbon, Scrapbook Factory Deluxe, Cuttlebug "Happy Birthday" folder,
Prisma Pencils, Star Punch
Technique: Distressing, Colouring with pencils

So, if you want to join in on this fantastic sketch challenge by our beautiful Dani head on over to
Twilight Tuesday and checkout the rules..... You have one more week to do something spectacular with this awesome sketch.....

Lots of Twilight Love


Donna
Xx



Post a Comment