Friday, September 4, 2009

Operation NICE Blog Hop...


So this weekend I have a treat for you....My fellow Stamp Sistah and all round talented and inspiring friend Sarabeth from Scrap Happie has organised....Well, what I would call just the sweetest thing ever..."Operation NICE Blog Hop".

Sarabeth was inspired to create this really fun blog hop by Melissa who's mission is to
"Spread the concept of being nice." How nice is that?.......

So when Sarabeth put out the call to join in on this awesome blog hop...I couldn't resist!

I actually had the most perfect person in mine when I was making this card...It was so easy because she is really one of the most loveliest, beautiful, kind hearted people I know and wouldn't hurt a fly...Ok, well maybe a fly...But you get the general idea... I made this card for one of my closest and dearest friends Susy...



Susy has always been there for me ...no matter what! And even when I was going through some very hard things in my life she was there and she never gave up on me...She is always holding my hand and getting me through...
Susy is my mentor... My inspiration...And my roll model..I only wish I was half as good a person as she is....

So Susy... My sweet and wonderful friend (fellow twihard and partner in crime)....This is for you!

Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzill
Stamps: Unity-August KOTM, Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine-Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut
Accessories: Ribbon, Kindy Glitz-Crystalina


Now if you have just come from Tanya's blog you are on the right track and if you want to start from the very beginning, which I recommend you do.... go and see Sarabeth HERE.

And if you are already on this awesome blog hop your next stop is at Jennifer's blog.

TFL

Donna
Xx

21 comments :

COCO said...

Donna ,

This card is just lovely. The colours are so nice and I love the stamp. I agree with everything you have said about darling Susy. I honestly have never heard anyone utter a bad thing about Susy. She certainly brings sunshine to my soul.
I hope you are well and I send love and cuddles to you too my darling friend.

ellepaulette said...

I am so glad you got this Unity set! Don't you just love it!! The card you made is lovely!! :)

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful, just like you and your heart! Susy sounds like a perfect friend and I am soo glad you have her in your life! and likewise am glad you are in MY life :D Your card is amazing..I am so glad you got to get your KOM inky! Love you!

*Alison* said...

I really like the colors you used for this card. And the heart with the wings is just so much fun.. I LOVE it.. all the girls here have so much talent. I can't wait to get to know you all better..hugs

Yvette said...

How sweet of you!! Nice post about your friend and what she means to you!!! Your card is adorable too!!!

Rachel Hope said...

What a Wonderful card....Love the paerps, colors and image! So NICE! :)

Tanya said...

Such a pretty card- she will love it!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Beautiful card and love the ribbon. Yo uare thoughtful to think of your friends. Sometimes we are running through our fast paced lives that days turn into months and years and before you know it we forgot to chat with our close friends and family.

Payne Holler Cards said...

such a cute card! Best friends like her are something to be cherished! she must be feeling loved :)
Linda

Studio Lailani said...

Beautiful Card! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet card! i just love Unity stamps :)
thanks for joining the hop with me and i am so happy to have you as a new friend!

xoxo
sarabeth

klaudia viktoria kimura said...

Hi^ ^
Love your work. The colors are great. I love how you combine the different art elements. The recipient of this card must be very touched. hehe.

It's just popped in my head while I am making this comment. I found a site. It's http://www.christinascrafts.com.au/. I just thought you may be interested to check this out. I really love their designs and they got cool art supplies. You can get a heap of exciting creative ideas from there for your next project. ^ ^

Alicia said...

Gorgeous card! Your friend will love it!!
Leish

susy said...

Oh Don, you naughty girl you just made me cry. I'm truly not really that nice but thanks for saying it anyway :-) and I have hurt plenty of flies along the way, hehe.I adore the card, It's beautiful, but then I do love every thing you do, you are my inspiration. I love that you have finally found right were you belong, your work has always been lovely but just lately it has gone so far above and beyond being just lovely. So can't wait for November.
Love you
Xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

This card is amazing...I love everything about it! And your friend Susy is lucky to have you as a friend....the way you spoke of her almost made me tear up! What can I say...I'm a sap..LOL!

Have a great weekend!

Rebecca said...

Donna - your card is just lovely! Love that Unity stamp and the colors you used!

Alyssa S said...

Beautiful, Donna! Susy is a lucky girl to have a friend like you ;o)

Cheryl said...

"Just because" cards are the best to get. TFS. Thanks for the bloggy love; it was nice to meet you through this hop. :)

Piali said...

Beautiful Card!!! love the stamp ...You are such a thoughtful friend.

Didi said...

That is a GORGEOUS card! Love all the details and care you put into it, it definately shows!

Angie Blom said...

this is wonderful I love this image. and the way you did it is fantastic.