Friday, September 4, 2009

Operation NICE Blog Hop...


So this weekend I have a treat for you....My fellow Stamp Sistah and all round talented and inspiring friend Sarabeth from Scrap Happie has organised....Well, what I would call just the sweetest thing ever..."Operation NICE Blog Hop".

Sarabeth was inspired to create this really fun blog hop by Melissa who's mission is to
"Spread the concept of being nice." How nice is that?.......

So when Sarabeth put out the call to join in on this awesome blog hop...I couldn't resist!

I actually had the most perfect person in mine when I was making this card...It was so easy because she is really one of the most loveliest, beautiful, kind hearted people I know and wouldn't hurt a fly...Ok, well maybe a fly...But you get the general idea... I made this card for one of my closest and dearest friends Susy...



Susy has always been there for me ...no matter what! And even when I was going through some very hard things in my life she was there and she never gave up on me...She is always holding my hand and getting me through...
Susy is my mentor... My inspiration...And my roll model..I only wish I was half as good a person as she is....

So Susy... My sweet and wonderful friend (fellow twihard and partner in crime)....This is for you!

Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzill
Stamps: Unity-August KOTM, Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine-Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Walnut
Accessories: Ribbon, Kindy Glitz-Crystalina


Now if you have just come from Tanya's blog you are on the right track and if you want to start from the very beginning, which I recommend you do.... go and see Sarabeth HERE.

And if you are already on this awesome blog hop your next stop is at Jennifer's blog.

TFL

Donna
Xx
Post a Comment